[H]214 Ele Shammy LF Mythic Guild

Still looking for the right fit. About me:

Multiple CE achievements spanning Wotlk
Currently 10/10H, 2/10M for Castle Nathria
Knowledgeable of multiple DPS/Healing classes
Willing to maintain an alt if needed, but it will be main Ele Shammy
Commitment/dedication- I don’t really miss raid, ever. Always have full consume + Augment rune up for every pull.

Looking for:

Prefer Horde
Prefer high pop server
Availability- wide open
- This is the most important: Looking for a community, not just raid loggers. I’m looking for a group of solid people that are fun to be around all the time, not just for raid.
Mythic only- not interested in joining an AOTC guild, must be looking to achieve CE or at least get very close.
Not looking for a backup/bench position.

Logs available, of course. Available to trial immediately.

Discord: Munch#1616
Bnet: Munch#11619

Add me or drop a message and I’ll be in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello! We are def a community. We hang in discord everyday, and do PVP or dungeons or just chat while we play during the day. I added you on discord.

We are 2/10 but reached sub 10% on HD.

Blarg Squad is 2/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello Munch, I am the GM of Creeping Doom. We are a CE focused guild looking for additional ranged DPS to begin mythic. We are currently 9/10 Heroic (almost have Sire down) and are looking to fill our last couple DPS slots to push into mythic. We were 10/12 M Nya’lotha in our previous progression last tier. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 PM EST. If you’re interested, add me at Vellinis#1671.

Throwing our post at ya to say we are definitely interested!
Added you on disc and if you’re interested in us as well add me back and I look forward to talking with you.

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hours a week guild that is looking to recruit more raiders for our Mythic team in Castle Nathria.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression
Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic
What we are looking for

• Warlocks, Mage, Balance Druid (No Hunters)
    *Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
*Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Guild: - Illidan

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10 N - 9/10 H

Raid Times: Tuesday + Thursday (Progression); Sunday (Logs, Mythic+, Guild Meetings) from 8 - 11 pm server (9 pm - Midnight EST)

Who are we? The Plague is a community of WoW players ranging from casual levelers to high-end M+, PvP, and C.E. raiders. We are currently recruiting new members to continue to develop our Raid teams as well as continue to expand our growing community. We are LGBTQ+ friendly and have a very strict policy on no racism/sexism. As we are a newer guild we still have a lot of opportunities to grow, which is not only the focus for the guild but our players as well. In the few months we have formed with this mindset, we have developed an experienced team of leaders and are seeking more members to play at a higher level with us.

What do we offer?

• Support for newer players to the game.
  • A guild for anyone of any skill level with an active discord!
  • An opportunity to grow in a team setting.
  • A chance to become a class leader which allows you to share your knowledge with other players about their class.
  • An opportunity to find a forever home for yourself and your friends.

What are we looking for at the moment? (Just because we are looking for specifics does not mean we are not open to Trialing all members who apply)

• Ranged DPS/Healers
  • Team 2 is currently looking for all roles at the moment. Please contact us if you are interested in being on our secondary roster.

Sounds great! But how can I go about seeking you guys out? Feel free to reach out to us at the following.

• Recruiting officers Davik#9296 (Discord)/ Davik#1538 (Btag) Contact either way
  • Guild Master: Drew#4814 (Discord)(Best way to reach out to me) / Zapp#1264 (Bnet)

Hey there Munch! I see my GM (Jezuiz) already posted about our guild! But I wanted to reach out again and let you know that I added you in discord! Looking forward to talking with you!