[H]210 Ele Looking for late night home

Looking for a horde guild to join for possible raiding! I’m looking in specific for a guild who raids late at night (8pm pst or later) and would like to have a decent ele on their roster.

I haven’t got many achievements so far in shadowlands as I haven’t been able to play as much as I’d like until recently. However, I did raid in every previous expansion, earning AOTC every tier and even dabbling in some mythic bosses. Unfortunately my original guild stopped raiding with Shadowlands so I’ve been a bit lost on where to go.

I am willing to put in the time and effort to become a great member of a raid team. If you have an opening and would like a friendly player to join your roster for raiding, feel free to drop a reply here or add my battletag, Riddlemaster#1160.

Thank you and have a great day! :slight_smile:

hi, i have sent you a friend req so we can talk further. i cam coolboomer on bnet and i look forward to hearing back from you

Hey Byttshockrx,
I know your looking for a horde guild but if you would be interested in going alliance and can raid from 9pm to midnight pst id love to talk to you.
My Btag is Wawa#1628
i hope to hear from you soon

Our raid times are a little off as we start at 7pm pst but if that time works let me know!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Hello, we have immediate openings in our raid group. I’ll drop my info, and if it sounds like we might workout for you, I’d love to chat and see if we’d all be a good fit.
Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H. 210+ ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.
Needs: DK Blood-low Frost/UH-Med
Warrior-Prot-Low Arms/Fury-Medium
Rogue-High
Monk BM-low WW-Med MW-med
Pally Prot-low Red-med Holy-High
Demon Hunter Vengance-low Havoc- med
Priest holy-low disc-low shadow-low
Shaman Enh-high Ele-med Resto-high
Druid Guardian-low Boomkin-med Feral-med Resto-med
Mage Fire-High Frost-High Arcane-med
Hunter MM-med BM-med Surv-low
Warlock Aff-med Destro-med Demo-low

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Hey! We’d love another Ele. I don’t know if you’re open to Alliance, but we raid Tues+Weds 9-11pm Pacific. We’re just getting into mythic this reset and shifting to a CE focus moving forward. Check out my post and hit me up on Discord if we’re of interest Slime#6677

[H][US][MAL’GANIS] 10/10H - F/S HEAL/DPS 8-11pm est

Mal’Ganis [H]– Guild leader has multiple CE and has been playing since WOTLK. Looking to make this team a fun, non-toxic atmosphere while we kill bosses.

Pump Weekend Team:

Raid Times/Days: TUES/WED 8-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 10/10H (on-farm until the roster is set and gearing is complete.) future mythic runs possible for this tier or next.
Contacts: Bnet: RO: SoulEater#15310 , OhTheHorror#1682 Discord: arex#0920 , Hørror#3389
Requirements: 10/10 N, some heroic experience preferred
Needs: Healers (2)pref a disc priest and/or resto shaman, Dps. shaman (either spec), ww monk, and all ranged.

Open to accepting mergers into our guild. possibly other raid teams for subs and helping each other out.

Hello there…looking.to add a few and an ele would be awesome! Check us out!

Yo

Hello Buttshockrx. Pls consider our guild on Area 52.
2 Day evening EST raiding. Laid back quality group.

Info here,
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wipe-ur-butts-1010h-lf-dps-for-mythic-prog-2-days/

I know you said horde, but in case you change your mind…

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.