[H]209 Disc LF AOTC guild

Hey friendos - I’m an 8/10H Disc priest looking for a new place to call home. My main goal is finding a non-toxic, friendly group of people that I get along with, and getting AOTC each tier. I’d also like to dabble in PVP and M+, though I don’t have much experience in either.

I did most of my current prog as Holy, but I recently switched to Disc, so I’m working on figuring out timings/learning the fights from a Disc POV (I played Disc from Wrath to Legion, vaguely played PVP rogue for a tier, then went Holy for a bit, and now I’m back to Disc). I’m not after CE/hardcore mythic prog - mostly AOTC/maybe some early Mythic bosses.

Schedule-wise, I’m looking for 2-3 days a week, starting no earlier than 7pm server, and finishing no later than 12 (as a baseline - obviously if it’s 11:55 and we’re close to a kill and decide to push on, that’s OK).

I’ve been playing since 2009 and I’m very active. I keep my gear enchanted, show up on-time with flasks/food, communicate if I can’t make it, etc.

Feel free to get in touch if you wanna chat

Bnet - Mazz#1718
Discord - Mazz#4961

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hi There, Mazzle!

I’d love for you to check our guild out - Nihil Obstat. We’re currently 9/10 (Sire is going down tonight!)… We raid Tue/Thur from 9:00PM-12:00 (3 hours). I know you said you’re looking for AOTC, but we do have the ultimate goal is to get AOTC and do some casual mythic progress. We don’t want to get all sweaty about it, but once AOTC is done, we want to continue to challenge ourselves! In the past, the guild has typically gotten 3-5 Mythic bosses down.

We have a great time when we get together. A lot of us in the guild are pushing keys to reach KSM right now (because that death ele mount is sexy!) outside of raid. We have some fantastic officers and guildies that go out of their way to help our guildies in running content, analyzing their logs, etc.

If you have any interest in anything I said, I’d enjoy continuing to chat with you!

Discord- Viridia#1768
Bnet- Seyles#1692 (I don’t check Bnet until I get home. So discord may be best)

Thanks, hope to chat soon!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-nihil-obstat-910h-lf-heals-dps/863722

Hey man, hope you’re doing well.

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hey Mazzle

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hello Mazzle!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi Mazz =D

1 Like

Still looking :slight_smile: