[H][9/10M] <AfterLífe> - Illidan - LF WW, Shadow Priest

AfterLífe is looking for skilled, competent, reliable players for Shadowlands mythic prog. We do not require alts. There is no application form. Please contact us using the information below. Current targets are

-Melee DPS, warrior OR monk preferred, tank OS required
-Shadow priest preferred, any ranged dps with a healing offspec

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Shamorisse  - - - Amorisse#8013 (discord), Amor#1426 (bnet)
Fruitseller  - - - Fruitseller#3408 (discord)
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332 (bnet)

Still looking!

C’mon nerds, get in here while you can

Will send newds upon received application

I am a 451 resto shaman 448 elemental shaman named Cloudcoastin Currently on Icecrown alliance willing to faction and server change. 4/8M due to being stuck with a non progressive guild for the whole expansion I finally left.

lets kill some bosses!

Hey, cloud, please add me at Amor#1426

Plump
#10char

Pineapple on Pizza or naw?

I’m very okay with pineapple on pizza. Take that into consideration, potential applicants

there is no good pizza west of NJ!

They have Papa Johns in new jersey?

Would love to see some more people in normal and heroics!

Gooble gobble

lets kill some bosses!

Still recruiting for 8.3 mythic. Add an officer to ask about stream links if you want to watch us raid before you decide

It should be known that while we do have streams… we never cross them

" “There’s an old saying in Tennessee. I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, ‘Cross me once, shame on … shame on you. Cross me… You can’t get crossed again!’”

-George W Bush "
-Michael Scott

It’s a good thing that the Ghostbusters don’t charge a lot of money because if you couldn’t pay, they’d have to come back and “re-possess” your house.

1 Like

Recruiting again! Looking for a warlock