[H]11/12M 478 Prot Paly looking for CE guild in shadowlands

Hello,
I recently decided to come back to look for a Cutting Edge guild that is pushing into shadowlands as well.
My raiding history
11/12M Ny’alotha
8/8M Eternal Palace
3/9M BoD
I decide to take a break after my guild lost people to COVID and we couldn’t raid anymore. I am now ready to come back and raid Cutting Edge again.
I’m willing to play all the tanks if need be but love playing Prot paly and blood DK
My logs: [https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/42468961
I am willing to transfer servers if need be
Contact me at: Discord: Lylris#1647 BNET: Lylris#1842

Hi Lylris,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience, similar to what you described in your post, who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

bumping post

bumping post

bumping post again