[H]11/12 M mage LF weekday guild for BFA/beyond

Just putting some feelers out there. My time avalibility will be changing soon, so I will not be able to raid with my current guild here in the next few weeks or in SL. I have had about 40ish pulls on Nzoth at the time of posting this.

Im looking for a guild that needs a Mage main. I have mained mage for years but only took a big step into raiding starting with BFA. Im looking to stay on Zul’jin, but will be willing to xfer for a good fit(no Alliance). I am competitive and pull my weight. Im looking for another group of players who put in the effort to push content, but also still enjoy themselvs and are free of useless drama. Im on every day doing dailies, m+ and so on. Im 2.5k I/O and like to run m+ each week, but its not something I seriously push. I have also had pretty solid logs the entierty of BFA. Do your research on me or just add me on Discord: Ximu#1808. Adding me on bnet will be useless tbh. Drop your spam otherwise and ill get with you if its something im interested in.

We do have need of more casters, and Mages always seem like a good bet.
Been raiding together for 12 years (since wrath) and go Tues/Wed 7-11 EST.

Sounds like the right fit socially too. Lots of competitive players and also friends who have strong and lasting relationships.

Let’s chat?
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

We’re in need of a couple solid ranged DPS to finish out our roster for shadowlands! Let me know if you think we’d be a good fit. I’ll drop our guild spam below!

Smooth Brain is a new guild on Bleeding Hollow. The guild is compromised of returning top 100 US players who have played together for nearly a decade. We’d love to add some awesome new faces to this roster to progress in Shadowlands with us. Since forming in June we’ve focused on building a roster of experience and energetic people who will mesh well with the roster. With many of us having raided in higher end environments the target will be US 100-200 for our first tier together. As a result we’re taking our time with recruitment to meet these goals.

We’re not just a WoW raiding guild but a gaming community as well. Our members routinely play other games with each other in the discord and are very welcoming to new faces, but if you wish to stick exclusively to WoW that is okay as well!

Recruitment needs:
Melee DPS - Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

With the new expansion around the corner we are very flexible to what class you aim to play. We prefer to bring the player and not the class.

Raid Times:
Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic while we build out our roster.

Apply at smoothbrain.info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hi there! We’re currently in search of more dps! We’re currently progressing on N’zoth.

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

CoS Progression: 2/2 H
BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M
EP Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/8 M
Ny’alotha Progression:12/12N, 12/12H, 11/12M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Farm/Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)
(SwankyOrc#110857 bnet / Swankyorc#7838 Discord)

[GUILD IS FORMING FOR SHADOWLANDS, WE WILL NOT BE RAIDING THIS TIER]

That’s My Cousin - Mal’Ganis
RAID TIMES - T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Guild Goal:
Our goal in Shadowlands is to clear Mythic content as efficient and quick as possible while maintaining a chill raid environment. We are not aiming for a rank, with like-minded individuals US 100 is easy.

Guild Background Info:
This is a new guild comprised of 10-15 individuals who have raided with each other in current/previous tiers at ranks ranging from US 10-100 as well as raiding with each other in various sale runs throughout the current expansion. Our guild name originates from the term “Cousin” which is used by the sales community to indicate a buyer, it pays homage to our history as carriers. Aside from our guild goal, we are a group of individuals that take pride in our performance and strive to do the best. You can expect everyone in this guild to maintain their characters to a mythic standard. Players range from various ethnic backgrounds and walks of life yet we find common interest in clearing content efficiently while enjoying each other’s company.

Raider Expectations:

• Raiders must fully maintain 1 character for the tier
  • Raiders must keep up with any class/spec changes for their mains
  • Raiders should be able to maximize their dps while executing mechanics
  • Raiders should research raid encounters to find better ways to maximize their game play based on class/spec (including but not limited to positioning, class cheeses, etc.)
  • Raiders must be prepared with all consumables before raid
  • Raiders will show up 15 mins prior to the start of raid for invites
  • Raiders are expected to have 100% attendance (If you must miss raid, notify the guild prior)

We will be aiming to maintain a roster of 25 raiders, as we aim to kill bosses as fast as possible. We will need raiders to understand that they might be sat for certain bosses for an optimal raid comp. This does not mean you are a bench player or you don’t add anything to our raid team, this is simply to expedite our progress as a whole.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
We are currently looking for candidates that have CE experience, whether it is current or previous. (any candidates without CE experience must provide exceptional logs)

TANKS :
Not recruiting

DPS :
Melee -
Demon Hunter
Warrior

Ranged -
RECRUITING ALL EXCEPTIONAL RANGED DPS (pref warlocks/mages/priests)

HEALERS:
RECRUITING ALL EXCEPTIONAL HEALERS all classes

Feel free to apply even if your class is not listed here

GUILD APPLICATION:
forms.gle/4XSozmYzqiBrAjZX9

Contact Info: (Only reach out after filling an app)
Ultrondk - GM
Battle tag: KingDooz#1491 | Discord tag: Ultron#7596
Amnesia - Recruiter
Battle tag: FatherElijah#1653 | Discord tag: Amnesia#0267

Hey Ximu, if you’re still looking, I’d love to chat.

Hi Ximu,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hello!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 10/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 2000-3000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hey buddy!

We have made the decision to NOT raid BFA content. People will be returning and also taking breaks to be rejuvenated for SL

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…