Old thread accidently bumped this

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is an AOTC focused (Heroic only) guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

Our recruitment needs specifically are the following:

• healers
  • tanks(non brewmaster)
  • Death knights
  • Warriors
  • mages(any)
  • warlocks(any)
  • always looking for exceptional players

Feel free to contact on discord fynale#1653 or Bnet fynale#1653 , please do have logs ready (doesn’t have to be for that class/role or even current) if you have them!

Yes haw my mateys

Just a good old bump

another good bumpp

Come join us for fun and family

Still looking for a new healer and tank for next tier come join a successful team.

Still looking for qualified and exceptional individuals

Still looking for a new tank and spanker and a new mender defender.

still recruiting and looting

still looking, we have tacos

so i heard there are tacos and i am looking to faction change i came back to wow new to shadowlands i last played legion and i made a mistake of not looking at server pop so im stuck guildless on alliance im looking to faction change soon maybe by next week or by payday but i have not played endgame before im looking into learning the harder content for shadowlands and would love to join a friendly helpful community i understand if im too inexperianced and if im not a fit for your guild i fully understand

Still got hot tacos ready for some doods.

still looking and still have tacos

Now mostly looking for a healer

now on the hunt againt!

Another day another taco

Still looking for a healer

Another day another taco bump

looking for a tankin hero!

new tacos for a new front page