[H][Zul'jin] <Hybris> Recruiting DPS Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Hello All!

We are and we’re a newly formed guild on ZJ made up of 2 cores of amazing players looking to take CE in 8.2. We are lead by 6/9M raiders who have progged on Mekka. Our first night of raiding mythic we went 3/9M with alt tanks with no experience tanking BoD. We’re looking to fill the gaps in our roster with great players to help us reach Cutting Edge possibly NOW.

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Recruiting:
-Any Tank Class
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman
-Mage
-Warlock
-Balance Druid
-Rogue
-Ret Paladin
-Hunter

Even if you’re not a listed spec, please feel free to add me on bnet anyway and inquire about joining. We’re always looking for great players to add to the roster! My btag is Rolenn#1576.

Looking forward to hearing from you all! :slight_smile:

Late nighter LF possible home. I’m 6/9M currently and I kinda just got back into the raid scene these past month and a half. Took a break from raiding after Antorus and am now LF other raid times due to work schedule change.
410 Ilvl Rogue https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/discokreem
Hit me up if u want more info Disco#1502

@disco
Sent you a request!

Bump!!! :slight_smile:

Any interest in a 413 Vengeance DH? Would be willing to xfer and faction for the right group. Current 5/9M tanking experience.

Yes sir! Add me on bnet, Rolenn#1576

Ill hit you up later tonight when i log on.

Sounds good

Bump! :slight_smile:

Specifically looking for a mage, boomkin, feral and warlock. Also wouldn’t mind a dps with a healing off-spec.

Daily bump :slight_smile:

WTB ranged dps, will help gear up people who are willing to swap mains for the guild :slight_smile:

Possibly looking for a MW or Holy Paladin with a DPS OS

Still looking for a few dedicated dps :slight_smile:

Bump! WTB DPS

Currently looking for a mage, boomkin, MM hunter and maybe a warlock to round out the roster but open to other exceptional dps. Add me! Rolenn#1576

Currently 3/9M and 2/2H, looking to be 5/9M this week. Join us for a fun environment where bosses still die!

Oh ranged? Where are you?

Hey, I main a spriest 414 ilvl, with disc os. I’m currently on an oce server and wanting to xfer back to us servers. Just wanting to find folks to raid with before xfering. Bnet is shifty#11763 if you’re interested in talking more.

Spoke to Nex, looking for a few more people still. Currently have 21 raiders, trying to hit the 25 mark.