[H][Zul'Jin] <Fatal> 4/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BOD!

Fatal, Horde, Zul’jin
4/9M 9/9H BoD

About Us
Established in 2007, <Fatal> is a guild comprised of a strong core of friends whose goal is to succeed at end-game content while having fun at the same time. Formerly US top 100 in WotLK and US 18th in SWTOR, we recently returned to World of Warcraft during Legion with the intention of regrouping and getting back into the game. We achieved Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare and now we’ve decided to kick it back up a notch and push hard toward current CE content progression. Stability is our middle name, we’ve been around for a long time and we are NOT going anywhere save for the top!

What We’re Looking For
If you are just hands-down better than the average crop of players around you and want to actually be challenged, we want you! We’re looking for players who are ready to have fun but also approach raiding seriously. We expect our raiders to come prepared having done the appropriate research to be mechanically savvy while performing at the top of their class. Proper attendance is an absolute requirement, we understand life happens but you must maintain at least 70% raid attendance to remain part of our core Mythic Roster.

High Priority
Looking for Shadow Priest!
Looking for Fury/Arms Warrior!
Looking for Wind Walker Monk!
Open to all exceptional DPS applicants!

Raid Times
Tuesday : 8pm-11pm EST
Wednesday : 8pm-11pm EST
Thursday : 8pm-11pm EST

What You Can Expect
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. As such, you can expect a jovial atmosphere during farm content, but we also know how to flip the switch and buckle down during progression. We have a very active Discord and continue to do things together both in WoW and in other games. That being said, we are a humor driven community and can be a little rough around the edges, if you’re easily offended we may not be the best fit for you. <Fatal> is not for the feint of heart.

For inquiries please feel free to contact our Recruitment Officer Stelio Kontos!
Discord : Stelio Kontos (Tribulation)#8950
BNet : Silverdragon#1250 *
Or our GM Broche:
Discord : broche#8934 *
BNet : bechair#1663

• preferred
1 Like

Looking for some solid dps to help us with Opulence!

We out here bois!

Need DPS and Heals. We have pie.

Still looking

410 R Druid 9/9H 1/9M LF progression

Asalik#11842

I’m 5/9M, DH 411ilvl.

I’m looking around for a new guild to progress with.
I don’t mind going 1-2 boss behind my current progression.

Hey Asstera, hit me up in game if you’re still looking.
Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

Blizzardrequiresasentence.Bump.

Opulence down and Conclave should fall within the week, come join up!

New raid is fun, 2 bosses is weird but it’s a nice change.