[H] [Zul'Jin] <Cairdeas Nua> Community and Shadowlands Recruitment

Raiding Info:

Our raiders are breaking until Shadowlands, with the intent of building on our successes and learning from our shortcomings this tier. We are considering all dps and healer specs for Shadowlands. Returning and new players are welcome. Groups of friends are welcome. We are looking for active players to enjoy the game with us and help us reach our shared goals.

Our recruitment needs are updated as needed and noted above. Our raid days will be Wed/Thur from 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. We have not historically gone over time. It is helpful if you can log on earlier for invites, but our requirement is that you are ready to raid at raid time and notify us via discord if you cannot make a scheduled raid night. We are typically working adults with many players on at varying hours, but primarily evening activity.

Goals:

Our focus is on bringing together a versatile raid roster and community of players in line with our goals as we prepare for Shadowlands. Our ultimate goal will always be Cutting Edge with friends. This is a two part goal with both parts of equal importance to us.

If you cannot make both raid nights in the future but would love to assist when you can, or would just like to be part of a good community of people, please apply.

We would love to have you join us! Visit our discord recruitment channel to submit an application for consideration at discord.gg/aRzrZYv

Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Guild information:

Cairdeas Nua (CAR-DIS NU-AH, “New Friendship”) is a Horde guild that transferred to Zul’Jin from Whisperwind (Alliance). When our former guild master retired, our new GM decided to move the guild to a server where we would have a better chance of long term growth and development - while still adhering to the values that brought all of us together in the first place. Some of our members have known each other for over a decade. We have a good variety of old and new to keep us responsive to the new member experience. Our focus is the often referenced but not always realized “semi-hardcore” experience. We want to engage and succeed in the highest content that the game has to offer; as a team, putting each other first and as respected members of the WoW community.

To that end, Cairdeas Nua has 3 simple, but all-encompassing rules that govern our culture and goals. They are:

Rule #1 - We Succeed or Fail as a Team

Our goal is to foster friendships and a sense of community. To that end, we engage in the highest levels of content that we can achieve, and we do it together. When we are victorious, it is a shared victory. When we fail, we improve as a group, pick ourselves up and try again. We do not put personal achievement or progression above the goals of the team.

Rule #2 - Guild Members First

We ask that you consider utilizing guild members for activities whenever possible. We have varying skill levels, time availability and perspectives within the guild, but we should always have a unifying drive to make this community an enjoyable experience for everyone. Think about how your actions may impact fellow members and treat everyone with respect.

Rule #3 - Don’t be a Dick

Your actions represent the guild. Pretty much everyone knows right from wrong, fair from unfair. Represent us well, and help us grow as a community.

Bumping on a Thrusday

back to the top we go

a bump you say?

my bumps, my bumps, my bumps

well i woke up sunday morning just to bump this post

weekend bumps

Still looking for some DPS friends!

if you dps you should apply to our guild

Still looking for those interested in mythic raiding and/or a home for Shadowlands

mid day pick me up, back to the top

Always looking for more raiders and community members

hump day bumps

thursday bumpin

bumpin on thursday

bumpin it up