[H] Zul'jin (3) 400+ ilvl LF guild

Hello all! Myself and and 2 other friends are looking for a guild. We would like a guild that hasnt full cleared heroic or in the process of building a team. I’m ele/resto at 407 ilvl, my two friends plat bm hunter and frost dk. Both of them are above 400 ilvl. Currently we spam 10s in mythic plus but we would like to raid. We are available pretty much any night from 7pm est -11pm est. My last real raid content was ABT feel free to check my logs on warcraftlogs.

We would prefer to stay on [H] Zul’jin.

Hello there…we are looking for vet players and we are right on ZJ! Lets chat!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
Soon to start: RBG Group
1/9M 8/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Cork!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We achieved AotC CoS week 1, BoD week 5, Uldir week 3, now we’re retooling with some new faces and getting them their AotC too. We are looking for more melee to fill out our ranks. Have a look at us and let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hello we could house you all on our team, we raid Tue/Fri 830-1130PM EST, may switch to Tue/Thu for the summer. Current progression is 9/9H 1/9M (15% Grong) 1/2H. We’re a casual/semi-hardcore guild. If you’re interested please reach out to me on bnet Charlie#13641.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits on Moon Guard!

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun! Contact laskaland#1301 if interested!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:

All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564

Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702

Shugga#1844

Hey cork! Hubris’ team Taco Island would fit your needs nicely! They are 9/9h and a few solid players from entering mythic progression. I’d love to talk to you more about it, take care!

Hello, while we have achieved AOTC already, we are rebuilding a new team as that AOTC was partly in another guild. This new project is a splinter from that guild that has came out swinging. Go over the info and if it sounds interesting just hit me up.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild, who will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!