[H] [Zul'jin] 275 Warlock 4pc LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Currently 10/11H. Done a bunch of Jailer prog but guild changed raid days/times.

I’d like to be pushing into Mythic but haven’t had a consistent raid group.

Ideally in the 7 PM - 11 PM ET Fri/Sat window.

Week nights I’m really only available from 7PM-9PM ET.

I’m open to server transfers if need be.

Just looking for a group to have fun and raid with and do some M+ with and maybe get some achievements.

Zarrin#1536 on Bnet.

I see your weeknight times but if there is any flex we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde we are currently 10/11H jailer at 10% and we are 2/11M if your interest hmu on disc at Sig#9905 or Bnet Sig#11142

I appreciate your response! Unfortunately 11 PM ET is too late for me during the week.

I wish it weren’t, because it seems to be really hard to find raid groups that work for me. Unfortunately I’m up pretty early during the workweek, so by 11 PM I’d be falling asleep at the keyboard.

1 Like

I understand I get up at 4am so as soon as raids over my butt goes stright to bed lol if things change you know how to reach me best of luck in your search

1 Like

Hey there Zarrin! I’m reaching out for our 8-11pm Sat/Sun PST team that is currently 4/11M, which might be a little late, but figured I’d still give a shout. We would love to chat with you if our guild/team sounds like a good fit. Here is our recruitment information in the post below. You will find our recruitment discord link there to reach out to us further. Hope to hear from you.

[H] 6/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)