[H] Zul’Jin - Fury Warrior (469) LF Heroic/Early Mythic Prog guild

Getting really burned out of the game and trying to find something to do, figured a prog guild would get me out of that. Would like to find something more serious.
Have AOTC.
Lemme know what you’ve got, please and thank you.

1 Like

Hey there Yiffwaifu!

How would you like refocusing your efforts into being part of a fresh raid team on the alliance side? We are a newly forming guild looking for good people, and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post below, feel free to add me, my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 3/12M
Heroic Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 4/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319