[H] Zul’jin 9/9 H ATSC, 8/8 M VOTI. LF Multiple classes

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progression:
9/9 H Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible | 8/8 M Vault of the Incarnates - CE

Shadowlands:
8/11 M Sepulcher of the First Ones | 10/10 M Sanctum of Domination - CE |10/10 M Castle Nathria - CE

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - CE | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - CE | 8/8 M Uldir - CE

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

RDPS : Balance Druid, Devastation Evoker, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest
MDPS: Unholy Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Rogue

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: https://forms.gle/c6CTpHYreHKaqfCu7

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Ryles#1518

Still looking for more!

Still Looking !

Looking for some healers and a warlock!

I am trialing with a guild now but i added resent in case things dont work out. Holy Paladin.

we r need heals

Need a healer!

i just summit my app waiting to hear from you guys

Send this up!

Bump for QC kill, on to Zaq

Still looking! Azshara prog is in full swing!

Bump! Looking for a coupld RDPS for our team, locks preferred. Working on p3 Azshara!

Looking for a lock and some dps to finish the tier!

Still looking for a couple ranged, warlocks preferred!

Still on the hunt for some RDPS!

Still looking for some RDPS, need a lock for our core

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Wtb friends.

Still on the hunt!

To the top!

Bump! Looking for some ranged and a rogue