[H] WTB friends!

Hello guys! My name is Burned, and I’m a little bit of a troll(check out my cute profile picture for proof). Anyway, I’m looking for friends, or partners in crime.

I have quite a bit already within my guild, Disorderly Conduct(formally Times Change) but I could really use a few more. I prefer long walks on the beach, and using damaging abilities on old gods. However, if you’re more into using healing spells on said partners in crime, I’d also like you to slide right into my DMs!

Now that we’re friends, and you’re going to join my guild, let me get to the good stuff you may be curious about.

When do we raid? 9PM-12 EST Midnight Friday & Saturday. We also do weekly BWL & AQ runs. These typically happen on Sunday, but have been known to happen on a Monday or Tuesday depending on majority availability.

What do we raid? We’re currently 5/15 in Naxx, and do that on our two main nights. Prior to Naxx we did have AQ fully on farm and we still do those to help gear new folks up! We also do Ony/ZGs/AQ20s during the week as interest happens!

How do we handle loot? In the BWL/AQ runs, the loot is Soft Reserve. However, during our main raids, the loot is handled via loot council. Each class is broken down differently with each class officer handling loot differently, however all loot is discussed via officers so we can avoid as much loot corruption godmodes as possible. If you’re a mage that comes into my ignite rotation, I will personally link you the spreadsheet where the warlocks & mages listed every naxx item we desire, and a created a priority list for each item. It’s great for visibility and loot transparency! You know where you stand!

You may be saying to yourself, “Burned is really cute, but I’m still not sure if I’m ready to be cuffed.” So hold on, I’m still not done!

Why join Disorderly Conduct? Let me tell you the reason I stayed, not the reason I joined(joining had something to do with sacrifices, a dark alley, and some warlock named Bobbyfred).

The Community! Having super friendly, non-clique guild members has been great. It really brings a sense of closeness, even in the large classic raid environment. Our community also branches into other games(including but not limited to retail, Diablo III, Overwatch, and more). It will also branch into TBC classic!

TL;DR. Disorderly Conduct is recruiting DPS/Healers for immediate Naxx raid slots. BWL/AQ on farm with joint DC/DC runs on off-days.

I’ve said so much, and so little at the same time. So go ahead and slide in my DMs, so we can stand together in fire and hold hands. In game, or add my btag! Crimsondruid#1682. I look forward to you not leaving me on read and answering all your questions!

1 Like