[H-WRA] LF Pandaren/Tauren centered Community RP

I understand i am an elf, but really would like to be involved in a Pandaren/Tauren centric RP community, see and experience their cultures, traditions, customs.

Rp wise my Hunter (Same name, level 120 WRA) Is a defector of the Alliance, who did so due to the arrogance and betrayal of the alliance bringing in the void elves.

(Full Rp details in game w/TRP)

I’ve always personally loved Panderan and Tauren culture but never could play one. So i am hoping there is a fun group out there that will be willing to take me in and have some fun. (I Rp/PvP. Marksman Main)

1 Like

Hello there!

I’d highly recommend going to Mulgore Mondays. It is a weekly event that is hosted in Thunder Bluff by the Skyheart Tribe, the Wolfmane Tribe, and the Sons of Varok. There have been a lot of Pandaren going to this event as well so I think it will be perfect for you. Plenty of rp! It starts at 7 St but people sometimes gather before then. Just so happens to be today!

There is also a Story Circle hosted on Sundays at 6:30 St in Bloodhoof village. It is another weekly event hosted by the Wolfmane. Anyone is welcome to tell stories but there are some Tauren themed stories told as well.

There is also a new group called the Earthspear Clan that is fresh from ED. I have seen them advertising some Tauren themed events as well. Their kodo hunt event looked interesting. You can find their advertisements here on the forums.

Overall I would say that Mulgore Mondays is your best bet since so many Tauren and Pandaren attend. Presets a lot of doors to be opened. Hope that helps!

May the Earth Mother guide you.

4 Likes

Here is a link for it.

1 Like

Greatly Appreciated Raton, i will do my best to attend next monday. Would you or your group consider making a full on Community in game for it? Would absolutely pop into that as well.

Yeah, that is something that we can consider. Could be good for advertising too.

Tauren wise, you actually got some decent options. Earthspear, Wolfmane and Skyheart Tribes are all present, I believe there is another called Skyrunner?

Pandaren wise, you have the Kui Zhang Society who is pretty darn active as well as the resurgent Steelpaw Shaodin.

1 Like

As Lohkash mentioned, we’re always around! That being said, we typically RP out in the world - Pandaria, specifically. We do sometimes venture off, though. If you’re around tonight, we’re hosting our Social Night in Dawn’s Blossom! Feel free to drop in!

Kui Zhang Society was a blast to RP with, cant wait to do more!

Looking forward to the Mulgore Mondays as well!
Very pleased with the level of quality Rp.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Thanks for dropping in! It was fun!