[H] 415 hPal and DH LFG for social and M+, possibly Hraid

Xieran and I (Xadrixna) have both played since the beginning. We have raided on and off based around what life is throwing at us at the time. We have done everything from incredibly hardcore 40+ hours a week of raiding to completely casual bs’ing with friends. We’ve run our own guilds, we’ve been officers, and we’ve ignored all responsibility and just have been active members in previous guilds. So, we’re kind of all over the board.

Recently, Xieran joined the military, we’ll be heading to our first duty station soon, and we are having a baby in Sept/Oct. After a bit of a break we are back and looking for a guild that has a very active community for M+ and possibly heroic raids. At least for me, I’m an addict. I’m currently 415 holy pally. Pretty sure I can gear up pretty quickly. I haven’t been back that long and have been focused on getting flying because being grounded is dumb.

We’d prefer 18+, non-censored and boisterous gchat/discord. We like to get to know people and make WoW friends. We’re socially awkward at times. Xieran can’t ignore the chance to make a pun. I have a weird and random type of humor. I’m sure we are not everyone’s cup of tea. Overall though, we’re laid back people who just keep coming back to the game.