[H] <Wing It> Weekday (7/8M EP) & Weekend (5/8M EP) raid teams are recruiting! CE teams!

Still looking to round out our roster. 8.2 is coming and its a good time to see the community we have on top of our raid teams.

<3 ppl that can throw DOTS and throw them well onto things

dot ppl welcomed

1 week until EP is out, come trial with us!

.> range
<.< range
o.o range
O.o range
!

Main post has been updated with new recruiting needs. Check the contact info to get in touch or fill out an application.

Have any need/room/interest in a ret paladin for the weekend team?

Weekend group is 3/8 M and Heroic Azshara down.

Recruiting needs updated.

Mythic Ashvane down! 4/8m for the weekend group. Still looking to round out our roster.

We got Mythic Queen’s Court!

Tuesday bump. Weekend group is looking for dps. Needs are above.

Hey Brother…did I hear a bump? Like my BroBro stated looking for dps to have some fun in da Mythics.

Bump. Weekend group is in dire need of a warlock or multiple ones. If you can make the weekend times and do well then app through the link or talk to one of the officers. My bnet tag is knoxx#1932.

Weekday team got Mythic Za’qul tonight. It ended up being the 2nd fastest kill in the world!

Our Weekend Team is recruiting Warlocks, Boomkins, and Rogues!

Weekend Team dropped Gorgonzola. 5/8 and on to Queens Court.

Making good progress on Azshara. Once Azshara is dead, our Weekday team will be in need of a tank. If you’re interested in tanking for us for EP reclear and Ny’alotha in 8.3, then please apply!

Weekend group dropped Queen’s Court. 6/8 on to Za’qul!

We’re creating a new post as we have reached edit cap on the main topic.