[H] <Wing It> Weekday (7/8M EP) & Weekend (5/8M EP) raid teams are recruiting! CE teams!

We're recruiting raiders for BOTH of our Mythic raid teams!

Wing It is a Horde side raiding guild on US-Hyjal. Every tier we'll aim to clear AOTC in Heroic in the first week and then move into Mythic for Cutting Edge at our own pace (which isn't too shabby). We have 2 raid groups that both operate on 2-day, 3-hour splits for a total of 6 hours per week. Our goal each tier is to maintain a respectable rank on our limited raiding schedule.

We're searching for players that are looking to have a good time tackling the hardest content in the game, while also have a goal oriented and progression focused mindset. If you legitimately and genuinely believe that you are a competent and thoughtful player, then either of our raid teams would be happy to have you! That said, if your expectations for yourself were far higher than your actual competency levels or your attitude is poor, don't expect us to drag you across the finish line.

Weekday Raid Team Info

Current Progression: 7/8M
Previous Progression:
Uldir BoD CoS EP
7/8M 9/9M 2/2H --

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday from 6pm-9pm PDT

Recruiting: These are classes/roles that we need specifically!

• Elemental Shaman High Priority!
  • Disc Priest

Weekend Raid Team Info

Current Progression: 5/8M
Previous Progression:
Uldir BoD CoS EP
5/8M 9/9M 2/2H --

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday from 8pm-11pm PDT

Recruiting: These are classes/roles that we need specifically!

• Tank High Priority!
  • Warlock High Priority!
  • Boomkin High Priority!
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Shadow Priest High Priority!

FAQ
How do I apply to join?
We would prefer if you contact us directly if you're interested in joining. That said, we do have an application that will be linked in our contact section if you prefer that.

Are you recruiting 'x' class?
Both of our raid teams will consider strong players of any class for raid spots. If you're good, we will notice and we will bring you to raids.

What can I do to make myself a more appealing recruit?
Having logs that can be referenced in your WarcraftLogs profile, having previous heroic/mythic experience, having relevant Heart of Azeroth levels, correct gearing priorities, and being reliable are all things that make you a more attractive recruit.

Do you do off-server or outside trials?
Very rarely. We prefer to trial from within our guild. It shows that you have a higher level of commitment.

What is the guild environment like?
WoW is not a full-time job. We want to progress and do well, but we want to have fun and not burn out while we're doing it. We expect you to be reliable and come to raid prepared and focused, but you're not crucified if you have to miss a day here and there due to real life obligations as long as you give fair notice. You will not be yelled at for a mistake.

Do you raid overtime?
No we don't. We raid 6 hours a week with no additional days. On Sundays, we do casual Heroic sell runs, achievement runs, or parse runs and it's completely optional.

How much Mythic+ activity does the guild have?
A fair amount! We have quite a few mid-high ranking players on Raider.io and there are many groups being formed throughout the week to push keys and help others.

Do you sell (gold only) Mythic+ or Raid carries?
Yes! If you're interested in buying a carry in Mythic+ or achievement/loot runs from a raid, please contact us! We only accept in-game gold as payment.

Do you have any required addons?
For raiding we require that you have the following addons:
  • Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil

What is the relationship between both raid groups? Is there a catch?
Our Weekend and Weekday raid teams are separate raid teams. They are both lead by entirely different guild officers and are their own entities within the same guild. There are a ton of benefits to having two competent raid teams that work together. There is absolutely no "main" team. Neither team takes players from the other. We want both teams to succeed as much as possible and that requires equal respect between both groups.

Contact
You can contact Slizzed, Soulari, or Thyethan on the server Hyjal

or add us at

Battletags: Gallowz#1412, Senorsno#1542, Soul#14234
Discord: Gallowz#0957

Application link: https://forms.gle/BqrbDv2A9LJ1fLn1A
1 Like
We are now 2/8 Mythic!
Bump

Still looking for players to fill core Mythic raiding spots.
Bumping - Still recruiting!
Recruiting ranged DPS and a Havoc DH! Contact me via btag if you're interested!
We are looking for some ranged DPS, a Rogue, and a Havoc DH! Add my Btag!
Core ranged DPS spots still open as well as a spot for a skilled Demon Hunter and Rogue!

We’re still searching for some ranged DPS! Added Shadow Priest to the list of classes that we are looking for! Add me and let’s talk :slight_smile:

Add my bnet (Gallowz#1412) if you’re interested in joining!

Still looking for a few DPS and a Healer/DPS flex player that is skilled in both roles!

We’ve updated our recruitment needs! We need a Warrior, Rogue, Ret Pally, Hunter, Mage, Boomy, Shadow Priest, and a Flex DPS/Healer!

Add my btag - Gallowz#1412

Come join us!

We’re 4/8M now!!!

Still recruiting, especially ranged!

Add Gallowz#1412 if you’re interested in joining

Updated some info

Need a guild to raid with? Hit me up and lets talk

We got Fetid tonight! 5/8!!!

Now is a great time to join! We’ll be trialing lots of new players during our 5/8 reclear as we gear up to push for Cutting Edge.

8.1 is out! Great time to join the guild!