[H] <Wing It> Weekday (7/8M EP) & Weekend (5/8M EP) raid teams are recruiting! CE teams!

mekka dead blockade your next wooooot

Blockade here we come!

Recruiting is still open!

weekday team just killed mythic jaina for CE achievement!

1 Like

Mythic Jaina down for Weekday Team and the Weekend Team got Stormwall! Soon to have 2 Cutting Edge teams!

Also, our recruiting needs have been updated. We are actively looking for tanks to trial!

Dark you POS. You too Aang you went and got good again without me. JKā€¦ Wanted to offer a free bump. You guys want a bad ret/holy or mage?

madoshi please or a warrior

Yo, I donā€™t know you but thanks for the bump :slight_smile:

Iā€™m an old friend of Dark and Aang. Those two will only say awesome things about me. I donā€™t mind a free bump for your guild. Iā€™m just a scrub ret pally that doesnā€™t follow directions, I complain about loot rolls, I stand in fire, I talk over officers in raid, I create rifts within every part of the guild, I also scheme on how to steal from the guild bank, and finally I pride myself on pulling a leeroy jenkins at the absolute worst times. Interested??? If so tell Dark to message me in a rude way so I know its him.

Wow why canā€™t I message you something rude!?!?!

If youā€™re looking for a place to raid in 8.2, please donā€™t hesitate to contact an officer or fill out our application.

Still looking for people for 8.2.

Weekend group is 9/9 CE! Looking for people for 8.2 both groups.

If you are interested now is a good time to get a trial in! It will become much harder once Mythic progressions begins again.

Bump. Weekend group is in need of some cloth dps.

Weekday team could use a Rogue/Boomkin/Hunter! Add me and letā€™s talk.

hi and stuff want more ppl

cloth pewpew would be good aswell

8.2 is out next week! If youā€™re interested in finding a home for Eternal Palace, hit me up and weā€™ll see what we can do.

exactly moar