[H] <Wing It> Weekday (7/8M EP) & Weekend (5/8M EP) raid teams are recruiting! CE teams!

If you’re looking for a guild to finish up Uldir and move into the new raid tier with, just hit me up in game or add my btag! Gallowz#1412

We now have added a really awesome Friday & Saturday raid team that raids from 8-11pm PST! Contact us for more info on either of our raid teams!

Recruiting for both of our raid teams! Add my btag if you’re interested! Gallowz#1412

./wave ^.^

Yo come join our guild!

Merry Christmas!

Our Friday & Saturday team is now 3/8M!

more please

We got Zul tonight! Now 6/8M!

We’ll be trying to squeeze in Cutting Edge for Uldir and then we’ll be aiming to be top 10 on Hyjal for BoD! Add Gallowz#1412 to join the fun.

BoD is nearing closer and closer! If you’re looking for a home, just message me on bnet or discord and lets talk.

Our Tues and Thurs team is now 7/8M! Mythrax falls! Time for a last minute push for Cutting Edge!

To join in, add an officer on Bnet!

Recruiting for both of our raid teams as we prepare to take Battle of Dazar’alor by storm!

Last week of Uldir! If you’re looking for people to run BoD with, this is a great place to do it.

The post has been updated with a list of FAQ as well as updated recruitment!

moar please!

BoD is just days away! If you still need a guild to raid with, please consider ours!

Weekend group is now 5/8!

BoD is here and the raid is a lot of fun so far. Add me to join in!

Recruiting for both of our teams for BoD!