[H]-Windseeker-<Eternus Bellum> Seeking Players New and Old to Level and Raid into WotLK!

-ETERNUS BELLUM has been assembled by two brothers that have been playing WoW since the original TBC pre-patch until they were disappointed with retail during Shadowlands. Does this sound familiar to you?

-They’ve completed many “Ahead Of The Curve” achievements throughout their respective WoW legacies and are looking to bring that knowledge into the soon-to-be-newest expansion of WoW Classic Wrath of the Lich King!

-We are excited to announce that after much deliberation there is now a guild that beginners and veterans alike can collaborate to share information, crush Heroic dungeons, level together, and with time join us on delves into Karazhan and beyond!

-Raid times are set in stone as follows: Fri/Sat/Sun @ 7p EST. We do 25’s on Fridays (booked), 10’s on Saturday (4 groups running right now), and Sunday is hosting our newly launched second group which is need of a few DPS.

-If you, or someone you know, is looking for an atmosphere that isn’t taken TOO seriously and would like to indulge in the glory of downing difficult content don’t hesitate to reach out in-game via mail or whisper to Tempestrilla, Skatmando, or any number of our active guild members!

–We’re looking forward to hearing you herald your accomplishments with us–

4 Likes

The community is growing!

Over 350 members, and counting. Join up and become a part of the movement to Wrath with us! Weekly 10mans hosted now :smiley:

Happy to inform that we are over 500 members, with a consistent 50+ at peak hours.
We are also running 10man raids regularly on Fri/Sat 6pm or later with enrollments in discord.
Soon to be forming a Group 2 for ZA and Kara as more of the members level up!

Great things are going to happen, don’s miss out :slight_smile:

Our 10man needs are currently:

-Warlock
-Hunter
-Paladin/Shaman Healer
-Enhance Shaman

Lvl 60 Hunter atm, am an experienced raider from all the way back to nilla days thru shadowlands. Looking to be part of a cohesive guild with good people, am currently questing my way to 70.
I am a retired combat veteran with way too much time on his hands, so i play often and have very flexible hours

Hey! I replied to your in-game mail, but you may not have seen it. Did you manage to find what you were looking for?

Hey there, I would love to chat with you, about your guild!

Could you add my B-net or discord when you get a chance too?

Discord- Brohoob#8446
B-net- Brohoob#2858

Hi Bellarol. Just letting you know I sent a request via discord.

Also, a general update: the guild is now scheduling 10 & 25man content regularly on Fri/Sat @ 7pm EST. We’re at 900 members with peak #'s around 70-80 online players daily!

Huge things in store for Wrath with Windseeker!

Any chance a brand new player to Wow TBC classic like myself can join your guild???

Absolutely. We welcome most players. There are few server trolls that we avoid associating with, but they usually weed themselves out all on their own lol. Any of our guildies are able to invite if you find us by typing /who Eternus Bellum!

Capping at 1000 members just rotating in those who are ready to play wrath and those that are bored alts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering if you guys are still looking for more active people for the guild.
Maybe a demonology warlock?

Yes! We’re filtering out the unlisted Alts to make room for even more active players. Everyone is super excited to hit the grind to 80 so we can raid “new” content together, and all participants are decided by a mostly FCFS signup system in discord. You can receive and invite from any member, and can mail me directly to continue the conversation if you wish.

I might be looking for a new home for my charactors on windseeker and may give you a shout out. I have two heals and two dps that i would be moving

That sounds great. We’re starting to formulate what roles/classes our guildies are looking to bring on Day 0 of raiding in Wrath. It looks like we’re shy on priest heals and hunters. Please let us know your thoughts! :slight_smile:

Hey to potential members, and those just passing through. Windseeker is a happening server and we’re excited to meet you! We have 3 10man raid groups going out on Fridays currently, and are scheduling our first 25 Naxx for saturday! Our members would love to see our numbers grow by an additional 20 so we can potentially form two 25’s. If you’re interested, pm Tempestrilla or ask any Eternus member for a Liaison (officer). We’d be looking for 2 tanks and several dps. Let us know!
As always, enjoy the game you want to play, we just want to be a part of it :smiley:

1 Like

Prot pally here, full pre bis.

I do have a few questions:

• What are your raid times?
  • How are you guys dealing with loot? - MS/OS, loot council, that sort of thing

Hey there, sorry it’s been quite the month of raiding for us. I updated the original post to reflect our raid times!

We use the Soft-Reserve system integrated with our Discord raid bot for loot. We allow 3 softres per raid session. It IS MS>OS, with some exceptions like Hard-reserving the Key to the Focusing Iris and distribute that to the raid leads first and foremost, which is pretty much done at this point!

Hope you’re enjoying Wrath

~Temp

Eternus Is currently grouping on Fri/Sat now at 7p EST. We have open availability in our Saturday group!
Please reach out in-game to any of our members to get in contact with a Council Member if you’re wishing to inquire.