[H] Will Realm Transfer | Holy & Prot Paladin's LF Raiding Guild

Edit: Guild found, thanks everyone.

Me and a friend are looking for a guild to progress through Shadowlands content. We are returning to the game after a long hiatus from ‘Retail’ but have a lot of experience with raiding pre-cataclysm.

Looking for a guild with raid times between 8-11PM Eastern Time

Our Main Characters:
Riparoo (My Character)
Kchomen(Friends Character)

If interested either post a reply or add me on discord @ Riparoo#0001

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is actively looking for a tank and healer to expand our raids for mythic size. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

wont let me add you on discord homie

Hello there,

Unfortunately we don’t have an opening for a tank ATM (this could very well change too) but we would be able to make room for one more mdps if you’d like that.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

We found a guild, thank you all.