(H) LFM for Fun and Debauchery!

burp

(looks around)

(whistles innocently)

Got a twisted sense of humor? Looking for your best friends in all of Azeroth? We don’t care what level you are or class you play. We care about YOU. Really.

Alykii#1732

/cheers

Still would love to have a few more so we have a solid core going into SL :blush:

I think we now have enough priests!

We would love a couple more ranged dps rerolls. Maybe some healing hybrids!

Raid days/times in SL are TBD, but we will be doing 2 nights/week max, for about 2.5 hours/night, somewhere between 9pm - 12am EST.

Come reroll with us into SL!

/cheers

Good afternoon! We would still love to see more ranged dps, maybe a tank spec. All are still welcome. We are an older bunch with life, families, responsibilities, and log in to have fun :slight_smile:

Good morning!

Ten characters required.

There, that’s 36.

Good morning. A good group who likes to have fun.

1 Like

Quite a few successful rerolls here! We’re having fun goofing off, running dungeons, and just, you know, being social! Yes we actually talk in guild chat! We chat in discord. We have a facebook group. Our newest folks love it here. Come see for yourself. :slight_smile:

At work now but will definitely check you guys out once I get home!

1 Like

Awesome! I’m always on battletag, and I’ll be in game later this evening. :slight_smile:

We have a fantastic group of new folks. Final bump here as we no longer have any pressing recruitment needs, but anyone who feels that they are a great fit are welcome to join and reroll with us. :slight_smile:

/cheers

Ok now for the last bump since launch date was just released!

We have enough priests and hunters. Apparently mages and shamans don’t exist. WTB bloodlust.

Primarily looking for dps (esp ranged) at this point as we shore up our SL roster!

/cheers

Looks around and whistles innocently…

Good morning happy people!

We are running guild 5 mans of all flavors and having a great time!

What happens when you throw a ilvl 403 geared dps into a +6 that she’s never been in before?

Fail. Lots of fail. Bad Dinosaurs!

1 Like

Just sent a bnet request :smiley:

Accepting rerolls, returning players, new players, old players, old people…

We are a Gnome-Free Establishment

Greetings! At this point we are looking for possibly an off-tank or backup tank to raid with us in SL. So many successful rerolls here, and we’ve got some amazing people!

LFM for Shadowlands. :slight_smile:
Raiding
Mythic+
Off-night shenanigans