[closed thread]

[Who Pulled] is an AotC guild just vibing in mythic
Raid times are Wednesday & Thursday - 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

[Contact Info]
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320
Disc: SpacePope20K#0840

CLASSES / SPECS WE ARE RECRUITING FOR

• Tanks

We have 2, but it’s nice to have an extra tank on deck that doesn’t mind playing DPS in case someone is sick.

• DPS

If you’re not a Boomkin or DK (We have too many as it is) I can probably fit you in. We currently have every raid buff except Cookies regularly. Could use another consistent Warlock as well, but honestly, Anything that’s not a Boomkin or DK is fine.

• Heals

R Sham that understands cloudburst totem & an H pal either venth or kyrian is fine.

===================================

For those of you with a bit more interest in your guild home, here’s a bit about us and why we are recruiting…

Amid this content drought Blizzard has bestowed upon us all, we’ve begun battling the recruitment boss again. We were an AotC guild (got it early February) and after a month of vibing on sire we decided to try Mythic as there was nothing else to do. Upon entering mythic we had to rebrand the guild a bit as this was supposed to just be an AotC guild so some people didn’t want to raid. Now we’re battling the idle timer as people get bored before 9.1.

What I am looking for are people that respect each other’s times and can attend fights on a regular basis. No gender, sexuality, or racial bashing. Just vibe. We want people that are here to hang out and have fun. I have KSM, not everyone in the guild does. It’s not about being the sickest player on the server, it’s about having fun. We don’t want to make a revolving door of players. I don’t want you to ever feel like a mercenary. I like to establish long standing communities and if/when you get bored of WoW and move on, trust me I will be running this discord community still :slight_smile:

With that in mind, if you’ve read this far and want to try your hand at some mythic prog before 9.1 (we aren’t worried about getting Cutting Edge) hit us up.

We are an amazing bunch to run with. Definitely have fun and our healers are definitely “pog champ”. :smile:

1 Like

What is your contact information? Btag or Discord.

1 Like

Bnet and Discord are being edited in LOL i can’t believe we didn’t notice that. i even had people proof read. we’re so smart :x

sorry for the late reply. i had the sick and dying pretty much for a week now.

Out of all the guilds I have been a part of in my lengthy tenure playing WoW, I can say without a doubt that this is the best community I have been a part of and it is a joy to clear content with them.

1 Like

Great group of guys and gals, very welcoming for all players, experience or no experience with the game.

Throughout my time in WoW, I have not been much of the guild type, but it changed with this Group. They have made it a fun community to be apart of. Come join the gang!

2 Likes

Very good guild for those with full time jobs/commitments but still want to progress in game! Come hang out today!

1 Like