(H) Who needs a Casual/Social home for SL?

Returning to the game? Re-rolling? Don’t give a crap about BFA raiding because the xpac is meh and you’re still wearing boosted greens?

ME TOO!

[Masochistic Tendencies] (Horde) just reformed on Turalyon-US after taking a break for a few years.

MT has been around since 2009 on US-Uldaman. After stepping away from the game for a couple of years after my husband passed away (he got me into WOW in 2007), I am ready to return to the game.

A few of our original members have also returned to MT including our raid leader, so we will be raiding in SL! We have always been a heroic raiding guild because we don’t have the time or the patience for mythic raiding. We’re old, we’re tired, and we just want to have fun. We will be returning to heroic raiding when it launches.

MT is a laid back east coast guild, mostly adults over 35 many in our 40s and 50s. Along with some of our 20-something kids!

We are a bunch of goofballs, sense of humor is a must. We are not PG rated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Right now we are mostly re-rolls riding out the xpac. Just goofing off and having fun. We are very active in the evening hours, and a very social bunch. We would love to see some more ranged dps heading into SL and a healer or 2. One tank spot is currently up for grabs as well.

Raid times in SL are TBD, but we will raid 2 nights/week max for roughly 2.5 hours/night. Raid times will fall somewhere between 9pm - Midnight EST.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

2 Likes

I’m looking for a fun guild with chill people to play with. I’m an older player (49) with some physical limitations in my hands. I’ve been playing this game off and on mostly solo since release, and to tell you the truth it’s a bit depressing. I love the game, but I usually end up quiting 2 or 3 times an expansion due to the loneliness of it all (LOL sad, but true).

Are you only looking for people that are interested in raiding? I’m not against it depending on the day and time, but I’m not top shelf either.

What I’m hoping for is friendly people to enjoy the small group content with. Running the group finder, and communities have been a bust. Either I’m too old and slow or the world has gotten itself into a big darn hurry. I play a BM hunter, and I have over 20 of them on my home server. Anyway that’s the long and short of it. If you have any questions for me ask away.

Hey there. Raiding is not required. :slight_smile:
We won’t even start raiding until SL raids launch, and we’re keeping ourselves busy until then.

Fun and chill is what we’re all about. We’re mostly older players as well. The majority is at least 35+ and many of us are over 40. Some are even over 50. :slight_smile:

I love this!! LOL
That’s the nice thing about being in a guild with older folks… we’re not spring chickens who are all GOGOGO! Heck, my GOGO has already WENT. That’s why we won’t be wasting time in mythic raiding. We will do normal and heroic raiding and call it a day.

In the meantime, we’ve been rerolling toons, enjoying the 100% xp buff, running in circles around vanilla dungeons as we level ALL THE ALTS. Often, we will have a full guild group going. But at the very least there will be 1 or 2 others looking to run the same stuff you want to. This group of people is very social and don’t care what we’re doing as long as we’re doing it together with people we enjoy.

I’ll be on later this evening. We would love to welcome you to our home.
YOU SHALL SOLO NO MORE! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good! I transferred over, and requested to join. I had to change my name, but I mentioned that in the request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I approved it so you should get the invite as soon as you log in. :slight_smile:

Sounds like the place i have been looking for. Will be transferring over Monday and i will send a request to join.

Awesome see you soon :slight_smile:

Was just wondering what you are still looking for? This sounds like something I have honestly been looking for since WoTLK. I have raided as a DK 2nd tank, Resto Druid, Shadow Priest, and BM Hunter.

Would probably faction change since most of my toons are on the Alliance side of Turalyon. Sent you a friend request so we can talk more.

Heya! It’s hard to say right now because I don’t know who all is changing their minds when SL hits lol.

Definitely can’t go wrong with a hybrid toon. I also think we may need an off tank.

The awesome thing about the guild is that so many people are willing to roll whatever is needed.

I got your btag request! We can chat more when you’re online.

Cheers!

Just wanted to say we are still LFM. Right now we are actually light on melee classes believe it or not.

These days we are running M+ and the current raid tier on normal for funsies.

Raid nights are M/W 9-11pm EST
M+ nights are usually most nights.

Raiding is not required. We are a fun social guild that also raids. Even when not in game, our discord is super active. Really cool people here. Come check us out. :slight_smile:

I’m usually on my mage Wykkid. Or you can add me on btag Alykii#1736!

/cheers

2 Likes

Heyo, Alykki! Just wanted to give you a little bump & tell you that I think you’re amazing! Your spunk is so infectious! I love the way you talk about your guild! I can tell you really enjoy your guildies & the things y’all do together! Seeing another WoW player who has a passion for proper guild forum recruiting makes my heart soar!

Have a great day & Happy Holidays, too!
:heart: / Jenna

1 Like

Aw thanks Jenna! I have a couple of homeless alliance toons that I was thinking of maybe parking there because you guys sound like great people too.

In the meantime we are full on tanks and healers but dps of all flavors are welcome. We are actually short on melee if that can be believed.

Cheers!

2 Likes

We are no longer short on melee. I repeat, we are no longer short on melee. I mean we won’t turn away anyone but last night we did have 12 melee and 6 ranged and that’s after an enhance shammy switched to ele so… yeah…

Ask and ye shall receive?

We are open to all RANGED! Where are the warlock cookies at? Current ranged raiders in week one:
1 part time warlock
1 mage
1 -2 hunters
2 shadowpriests
2 boomkin
1 ele shaman

Like I said, not gonna turn away melee, but rogues and warriors might have to sharpen those weapon throwing skills! :joy:

Current raid times are M/W 8:30-11:30pm EST/server

I could use a home :slight_smile: I would love to learn mythic dungeons. I have a 60 Hunter, Priest, and Warlock.

Come on in the water’s warm!

(that’s probably because someone peed in it though…)

Hey Khufu sorry about missing your tell earlier as I can’t find you on my bnet app can you send me another tell?

WTB a mage or 2.

We currently have zero. Sometimes one. But right now none. And I’m sad.