[H - Whitemane] <Wrecked> 8/8 BWL Farm LF:Rogues/Fury/Hunters/Resto/Holy

Hello friends,

Wrecked is currently recruiting long term raiders for all of Classic. The core raiders along with officers consist of several top guilds in the US such as Impulse, Vision, SnF, and Incarnate.

The core raiders have constantly been pushing content in retail that kept aiming for top US kills, while others have branched off to other games continuing to push for high end content.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds 6:00PM-9:00PM PST

Our current recruitment status is listed below.

Warrior: High - DPS
Priest: High - Holy
Shaman: High - Resto
Mage: Low
Druid: Low
Warlock: Low
Hunter:High
Rogue: High
β€” Updated 2/14/2020 β€”

SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOLID AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS.

• All exceptional players please feel free to reach out and contact an officer regarding recruitment

In regards to loot we are using a Loot Council consisting of Class Leads with open discussion being transparent is a priority. The discussions are held within each class channel. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to message an officer.

Loot is given based on performance, and attendance.

If you have any questions or would like to know please anything else feel free to reach out to either Avanti or Sibs in game or via battle.net Avanti#11824. Link to our discord below if you have any questions.

Code for our Discord: /X9PpXeB

Best regards

still looking bump!

Bump to the top

Bump, looking for more.

Bump to the very top

i was promised priority on BRE if i bumped this thread

Promises made promises kept

Morning bump to the top

TO the very top we go

Bump cleared Ony

Seeking all exceptional players