Bumping thread!

6 Likes

Bumping thread again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blewp dee doop

7 Likes

Best pitch by a mile. So in!!

7 Likes

Hey man, thanks for the that! Glad to have you :)!

Still recruiting more, join our discord if interested!

6 Likes

Hey guys! Myself and a friend are currently looking for a guild and you guys sound perfect! Do you have room for Warrior/Priest?

Here’s a little info on us: LF [H][PVP][NA] Semi-Hardcore Warrior & Priest Looking For Progression Guild

7 Likes

Sounds like an awesome guild! I’m really eager to get into PvP again with Classic WoW and would love to join! I’m Protostellar on Discord.

7 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m the counterpart to Gulanin (above), and we’re looking for a great place to call home in Classic. We like what you guys are bringing to the table and we believe we have a lot to offer :slight_smile:

I’ll reach out to Discord as well. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

8 Likes

Thanks to all who have reached out and joined! Classic is going to be a blast!

4 Likes

We always have room for new members:) welcome aboard! Join our discord link when you’re ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey you! Yeah, YOU! I see you creepin’.

What are you waiting for? Join us!

4 Likes

Have you all decided which server you all will be on? Very interested in joining

5 Likes

We’ll be playing on Whitemane!

5 Likes

Real talk.
I’ve been in this guild over 2.5 years, and honestly, I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to spend my WoW time with. Many of these people have become like family, and that’s what has kept me coming back.

4 Likes

bumping thread!

4 Likes

Been with the guild for 4+ years in retail and and can assure you, if your looking for the classic experience where community matters, this is the right guild for you.

6 Likes

I love seeing all the new people joining our discord! :smiley:

5 Likes

Bumping thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bump for classic and WPvP!

4 Likes

I’ll bump to that, too!

2 Likes