[H] - Whitemane - LF Exceptional players for speed clears - LF Shadow Priest/Resto Sham

and he say me i noob LOL is a Semi Hardcore guild. Our guild will ALWAYS prioritize group comp, player skill and attitude during progression and for speed runs. The best performers will play. Our culture is a well prepared and planned raid with no toxicity or disrespect of anyone. Flaming will not be tolerated. Be open to constructive criticism and bring solutions not problems to the raid.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 5:30PM-9:00PM PST

We are looking to take the next step in our raiding. We are aiming to become a top progression guild not only for our server but as an whole. High execution and parse culture

We are focused on taking the next step as a raiding guild. Our goal is to become a top progression guild while competing for fastest speed and execution kills.

Performance This consists of parses/damage and doing your assigned job:
Healing Assignments
Positioning
Respecting threat
Debuff Assignment Uptime (Curses, Judgements etc…)
Dispels
Consumable Usage/Preparation (We expect the best consumables for all raids. If you’re not willing to min/max there, why would you want gear to do the same with?)
Not dying over and over to the same mechanics (inting)

SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOLID AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS.

• All exceptional players please feel free to reach out and contact an officer regarding recruitment

Interested in joining?
Please fill out our application and we’ll get in contact with you!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SmjHSxGL_GJQR6-5YP38N0QWt2uXO7VaJJS867rP-Hs/edit

We use Loot Council. Prior to each tier there will be a general discussion in which we give our thought process on items going to where they go first. Your input matters if you strongly believe we are incorrect please reach out to us ASAP.

Performance
This consists of parses/damage and doing your assigned job:
Healing Assignments
Positioning
Respecting threat
Debuff Assignment Uptime (Curses, Judgements etc…)
Dispels
Consumable Usage/Preparation (We expect the best consumables for all raids. If you’re not willing to min/max there, why would you want gear to do the same with?)
Not dying over and over to the same mechanics (inting)

Attendance
If you are going to be missing raids frequently, expect to not receive loot.

However, please give any Officer a heads up at least 24 hours notice in advance please.

We understand emergencies do happen, so as long as we get a heads up – no problem. Just don’t make this a regular thing. (edited)

Discord: discord.gg/MeQPPvWG2k

2 Likes

I have a druid. It has taunt can I join?

Hey sounds super promising. I would love to apply as a priest officer. If you would get in contact for a sit down, that would be amazing. Cant wait to hear from you!!!

Hello there,

We are not interested best of luck in your search

Crabwise really rocks!

Good ebening

Good ebening

Good morning

YEs hello there

Bump to the top

Join crabwise today!

Hello friends

Good morning bump

Good ebening