[h] [whitemane] <dread pirates> 10/11 west coast raiding guild

Mission Statement
To provide a fun and mature guild that progresses through high-level content in World of Warcraft. We are a casual and hardcore guild whose aim is to clear all high-level content. The Dread Pirates are a casual guild because we do not require our members to raid more than two times a week and our raid days are designed to respect the fact that members work or are in school. The Dread Pirates is a hardcore raiding guild because we require members to be fully prepared to raid. In the Dread Pirates, being prepared means studying the boss fights, willingness to spend hours on encounters, having the relevant trade skills, and bringing the appropriate consumables.

Goals
Clear Content and make friends. Have more for next year’s Blizzcon. Most of us met in WoW and are still friends today.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 7pm - 11pm PST

Though a lot of our members have already been joining or hosting MC, we don’t officially start raiding until 12/4. We have been giving our members time to level without needing to rush to 60.

Guild Needs
Right now we are open to all.We are also welcome to adding groups of friends who want to join a guild together. Have three or four of you looking for a guild we will accept you all in.

Current class demand:
Druid: High
Priest: Low
Shaman: VERY HIGH
Mage: High
Warlock: Low
Hunter: One
Fury Warrior: One

If you guild didn’t work out the way you wanted, or you thought you wanted to lead and now don’t, we want you! Just hit us up and we will welcome you to the Dread Pirate Family.

Please contact myself or another officer through our in game name or discord
Benefit - Benefit#1067
Metaljacx - Metaljacx#1844
Bryans - Benihime#3592
Tromos - Tromos (Mitch)#1645

https://discord.gg/nnzzMBd

New recruits get a ration of rum.

A Ration???! Time for mutiny!

I like rum!

Still looking for more!

huhllo. >.>

Still looking :wink:

Why is the rum always gone?

The rum is gone because I got to it before you did!

suspect…