[H-Whitemane] < Death Rolling > Friday/Saturday 12/14

is recruiting!

We’re a semi-casual guild that raids on Fri/Sat nights at 8PM Server Time. We like to keep it cool as we’re mostly a bunch mature folk and just want to have fun playing the game when we do actually have the time to play it. We’ve got a fantastic group and we’d be happy to find more to add to our team.

Current Needs:

Healers:
Priest and Shaman are higher priority but will consider all.

DPS:
Balance Druid.
Destruction / Affliction Warlock
Enhancement Shaman.

Raid Schedule: (server time)
Fri - 8PM-11PM
Sat - 8PM-11PM

Loot System:
We use a loot wishlist system based upon thatsmybis Everyone creates a wishlist of their most-wanted items in order of priority, then if multiple folks have the same item at the same number in their wishlist, the officers arbitrate a priority order for that item based upon the following factors, in order:
• What’s best for the spec?
• Attendance
• Who is it a better upgrade for?
• Free Roll

We use trustworthy outside sources to help with these decisions, and our goal is to be as objective and as fair as possible while awarding loot, while also ensuring that the guild can progress through raid content.

How to contact:
Feel free to shoot me a DM at any time on discord, or you can find me online with the same name you see here. Let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll be happy to answer them!

Discord: Ralutaph#9667

Interested, i have 2 70’s that both require some gear still. A ret pally and a shadow priest

Still need a warlock for your roster? 14/14exp almost t5 bis
this character: NLH on classic logs

my main:
imcold on classic logs

Heya just rerolled on Whitemane with a plan to start Wrath prep. Sent a discord message for a chat.

Cheers!

Interested. Mainly looking out for the future, now that wrath is coming. Looking to roll dk tank or my ret. Any chance of interest in either of those?