[H] Whitemane <Clique> Community & 2 day Raiding Guild

2 day Raiding Guild LF All Classes

Faction: Horde

Server: Whitemane

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 6-9 PST (Server Time)

All Classes and Players are welcome! Experienced or fresh! We’re primarily a raiding guild but would enjoy seeing an active community evolve so we can have a friendly and welcoming environment to make our classic experience the best it can be.

About Us:
The other members and I have raided together for well over 2 years. A lot of us have Vanilla experience. We’re proud of what we have accomplished over the years playing together and would like to see others become part of our community. Our core consists of talented, friendly and competitive players. A lot of us have become friends outside of just raiding and we have fun playing multiple games outside of WoW. We are always happy to help people improve, and look to have a strong community of players to progress further into the future

Voice Comms:
Discord. We stay active in voice channel organizing wow related content, playing other games, discussing non-wow related business or just having fun. We are a mature community (avg age 25) so please keep that in mind.

What can you expect from Clique?

• Strong relationships and friendships.
  • Growth. Critique. We will help you to improve.
  • Friendly & Stable community and Raid environment.

What do we expect from you?

• Dedication.
  • Teachable; receptive of critique
  • Ability and willingness to communicate.

Contact Us:
If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact us via in-game mail or bnet message.

Discord & Bnet: Loqki#1915 - Whitemane

I need help figure out a class and guild can you help me

1 Like

this might help you solve Delete old posting