[H] <Wheelchair Warriorz> 4/8M Late Night Mythic Guild Now Recruiting

Raid times PST

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
Thursday: 9PM-12AM
Current recruitment needs: Ranged DPS and Excellent M DPS.
Holy Pally who’s willing to play Prot for Ashvane!
Accepting both Heroic and Mythic Raiders!

Contact
Battlenet
(Officer) Animationhac#1607
(Officer) Chef75#1859
(Raid Lead) Finny#11551

Discord
Redhac#1713

About us:
Newly formed.
We are a community of 3/8 Mythic EP Raiders who decided it was time to come together to do something greater.
Chilling and having fun.
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires!

Official Guild Prog: 4/8M EP

Expectations:

• Be prepared and filled with the desire to raid! Reading up on raid bosses is a must.
  • Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. Let the team know if you’ll be late.
  • Some Mythic Experience Is Desired.

Trivia:

We run M+ Keys weekly!
Our Discord is Extremely Active!
We also play a bunch of other games together!

:cowboy_hat_face: If this sounds cool, hit us up on Bnet or Discord! :partying_face:

1 Like

Heroic EP, Tuesday at 9pm Server! Still looking for Ranged DPS and Healers! We do want a Healer OS DPS if that interests you.
Come check us out!

Hello!

Is there someone around now that I could add and chat with?

Thanks!

We had a successful raid week! One shot Heroic Azshara! Full cleared both Normal+Heroic! :slight_smile: We need a few more for Mythic raid! Come join us in raid next week!
Fun times all around.

Doing Mythic Tuesday! Looking for Healer+RDPS to fill our ranks. Reach out to a Officer to come along for our Mythic Night at 9PM server!

First Night In Mythic and we are officially a 3/8M Guild instead of a 3/8M Team! Still looking for excellent raiders for our team!! :slight_smile:

Still looking for Excellent DPS and Healers for Mythic Progression!

Do you like running lots of keys? Do you like killing mythic bosses? Do you like having a good time while doing these things? This guild might be a good place for you. Come murder bad guys and get so many epix that you don’t know what to do with them.

Rogues receive priority*. We love rogues. They are pretty much the best. I need more friends. It’s so lonely.

• I actually haven no say on who gets invited.
1 Like

Sent you guy’s an invite but apparently not interested =(

I am the GM, I don’t see an invite. Are you sure you added us to Bnet or Discord?

Needing a insane Holy Pally who’s willing to do Prot for Ashvane M!

Any and all amazing DPS is welcomed into our open arms. If you’re interested DM us on either Bnet or Discord! We would love to see your logs!!!

Ashvane is down! Still looking for excellent DPS and healers!!! :sunglasses:

BUMPER CARS Join us for Org Healers NEEDED and any excellent players

Looking for Healers an DPS still! :slight_smile: