H: What's up with the major mana pot bot?

You may have noticed that the AH has been flooded with MaJor Mana Potions for ~7g or so per stack. If you didn’t, check the AH.

Why is this happening? They are selling for less than the cost of the mats. I spend a fair amount of time in Winterspring and have yet to encounter Icecap bots farming them. Dreamfoil, while available, is relatively hard to farm. I may have encountered some farming bots in Aszhara but not elsewhere.

So, what’s the root cause of these cheap mana pots? How long will it last? Is someone trying to manipulate the market in some way?

I just don’t get it. Should we just all suck up the cheap pots with recognition that AQ will soon be a massive consumable black hole? Is this the new normal?

1 Like

They come from hunters who solo-farm Dire Maul tribute runs. They are saints. Terrible, illicit, economy-upsetting saints. The herb bots are here too, but likely busy doing lotus routes.

Wow, that’s a lot of trib runs to run for the quantity of potions out there. I didn’t think you got more than a stack per run. There are often 20+ stacks on the AH at that cheap price, so it would require a lot of bots not to continually be up against the dungeon cap.

Capitalism is impressive I guess. I’ll just buy them cheap and stack them deep knowing that AQ40 is going to require a whole new level of pot chugging in order to progress.

Go sit outside the DM N instance portal and watch the bots flood in and out, then you’ll realize where all those pots are coming from.

Mana Pots also drop like candy from Twilight Cultists

1 Like