Delete this thanks!

08/27/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Jánuáry

2. assuming im on a US server peak hours are normally between 3pm-8pm EST

Okay, so... You know Tich is a WEST coast server correct? You complaining in guild chat that people aren’t wanting to PvP or something not at prime time is a little silly. If you need help with the conversion that is between 12:00pm and 5:00pm SERVER time... hardly prime time. The majority of the people in our guild have jobs and school and aren’t on to help.

I’d have to agree, I’m not sure what you were trying to prove with this post other than the fact that you don’t know the time zone of the server you are playing on.

Maybe try an East Coast server that can meet your needs where people are on when you need them to cater to your requests. Good luck!
08/25/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Vursula
08/25/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Towelíe

please refrain from posting on a server's forum you aren't on and clearly are not wanted.

Looks like someone isnt wanted if they are guildless. Before speaking, find a guild first ;)

I don't wan't a guild. It's distracting from enjoying playing the game. I was in one, but the social aspect took up all the time I could be using playing the game. You don't need a guild to do virtually anything in the game with the LFG system :)
08/27/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Carebear
Okay, so... You know Tich is a WEST coast server correct? You complaining in guild chat that people aren’t wanting to PvP or something not at prime time is a little silly. If you need help with the conversion that is between 12:00pm and 5:00pm SERVER time... hardly prime time. The majority of the people in our guild have jobs and school and aren’t on to help.

ALright yeah you got me that tich is one of a few servers on the west out of the around 50 that are on the same datacenter that don't use PST also there is around 30 EST server on there chicago datacenter
secondly assuming the servers are broken down like us population block and ignoring everything but the coasts your guild would be 2/3 east coast and 1/3 west coast due to the fact that there is nearly double the people on east coast then west coast and even then when i went through school HS would be released around 4 PM and predicting when a college student will do anything is way more effort then i'm gonna give for this post but for a working adult the majority leave for work before 7 am EST meaning that yes they would fit right into those peak hours now i'll break it down for you so you don't get too overwhelmed

time is in a 24 hour format broken down further into 12 hour blocks called AM and PM
if people leave before 7 AM which is the majority they would be off Work before 3 PM or it is also called 15:00 now thats 7 plus 8 which is the average working hours per day so 7+8=15 if we convert it for time that would 7AM + 8 Hours = 3 PM

Thanks for giving me another chance to teach
Good Luck
Have Fun
08/28/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Jánuáry

ALright yeah you got me that tich is one of a few servers on the west out of the around 50 that are on the same datacenter that don't use PST also there is around 30 EST server on there chicago datacenter
secondly assuming the servers are broken down like us population block and ignoring everything but the coasts your guild would be 2/3 east coast and 1/3 west coast due to the fact that there is nearly double the people on east coast then west coast and even then when i went through school HS would be released around 4 PM and predicting when a college student will do anything is way more effort then i'm gonna give for this post but for a working adult the majority leave for work before 7 am EST meaning that yes they would fit right into those peak hours now i'll break it down for you so you don't get too overwhelmed

time is in a 24 hour format broken down further into 12 hour blocks called AM and PM
if people leave before 7 AM which is the majority they would be off Work before 3 PM or it is also called 15:00 now thats 7 plus 8 which is the average working hours per day so 7+8=15 if we convert it for time that would 7AM + 8 Hours = 3 PM

Good Luck
Have Fun

I feel like I am talking to a wall... so let me break it down for you even more. The majority of our guild... is NOT from the East Coast so your statements make literally zero sense. If you had taken the time to actually talk to our members and not just complain you would probably have come to this realization on your own. If you seriously think using an argument of an east coast resident getting off work at 3pm is a valid reason for saying that is peak "server" time, you are one super kind of special.

The peak time for Tichondrius is anytime after 5-6 PM server, which is when most of our guild members are on... again hard to comprehend I know. I'm sure with all your whining and unnecessarily complaining like a 12 year old school girl you failed to notice when people were online and when it was actually peak hours. It definitely was not a 2pm when you decided to have a fit.

So like I said before, run along to an east coast server where people want to listen to you ramble on and on and on about stuff no one really cares about and are available to cater to your every demand. Thanks for the lesson, but the only thing you taught me is that you are more dense than I originally thought.

Good Luck
Have Fun
I’d like to add, a typical work day is 9am-5pm or 8am-5pm (I mean it really depends on what you do for a living) Your time at work doesn’t start when you wake up if you didn’t know this. Also as this is a PST server a lot of our guildies are in Cali and idk if you know the commute times in Cali, a 80% reason I will never live there because screw wasting your life away driving, anyway... most members you’ll see online are 6:30-10:30pm during weekdays. Hence why most of our events are at around 7-10pm PST (minus weekends)

If that makes sense. If the complaints of there aren’t a ton of planned events the first 2 weeks of BFA. Welp we explained that at the guild meeting before BFA. Everyone will leveling, gearing, rep grinding, prof grinding the first 2-3 week of the xpac. As I’ve told people numerous times, check out the calendars events planned in September. There’s literally an event, Every. Single. Day. Of the month. Sooooooo much to do I’m sure guildies will miss out on events running around to each one :/ which is exciting! I’m hoping people find what departments they enjoy the most within our guild and make a ton of connections via these events.

Long story, short. Good luck wherever you decide to go whether that be an east coast server or another guild on tich(there’s many great guilds here!), we hope you enjoyed your time in guild while you were here. Farewell!
08/28/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Jánuáry

Good Luck
Have Fun

They dont care about irl enough to work with work schedules. One of the reasons why this isnt a good guild. Sure you will find a good guild.
Vursula please make an intelligent comment, or just leave the thread as asked numerous times, even in past recruiting threads. Your childish attempts to besmirch WSV just hurts your guild name. Figure that out. You don’t see any of my guild members tormenting your recruitment threads. Keep that in mind.
Wreckmode#1300 for anyone interested in joining.

We've peaked nearly 300+ online during peak hours.

Looking for more to join our main guild, and our side guild as well.
Bump. We need more cute cows.
Bump
08/30/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Carebear

More zandalari trolls pls.
Where are all the Mag'har Orcs at xD

Moooooo

#WSV
09/01/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Holygrailx
08/30/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Carebear

More zandalari trolls pls.

No... more COWS! I'm enough troll for all of us.
Hello inenta!

I moved from another server here and brought a few of my buddies im sure you remember me constantly asking u to invite them hehe we are in your guild but cant seem to find a raid group here that fits our scheduling needs.

We are looking for wed nights casual one night a week raiding group. Could possibly do two nights wed main night and we might be able to fit in a second night on sundays or mondays.

Times from 6:00pm to when ever. But cant start earlier then 6:00pm on wed.

Our composition
Me - blood or unholy
Bandditt - rogue
Milkybarista - mage
Another buddy whos a hunter but not geared yet
And a resto shaman havuhk in the guild whos still leveling.

We al want to raid on wed at 6 casual.

Let me know if there is any groups in our guild thanks!
09/03/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Dasar
Hello inenta!

I moved from another server here and brought a few of my buddies im sure you remember me constantly asking u to invite them hehe we are in your guild but cant seem to find a raid group here that fits our scheduling needs.

We are looking for wed nights casual one night a week raiding group. Could possibly do two nights wed main night and we might be able to fit in a second night on sundays or mondays.

Times from 6:00pm to when ever. But cant start earlier then 6:00pm on wed.

Our composition
Me - blood or unholy
Bandditt - rogue
Milkybarista - mage
Another buddy whos a hunter but not geared yet
And a resto shaman havuhk in the guild whos still leveling.

We al want to raid on wed at 6 casual.

Let me know if there is any groups in our guild thanks!

I’ll keep you posted love! We may have someone hosting one off raiding nights on weekends. But I need to confirm it! Sorry the one raid team raiding on Wednesday starts at 4:30 server D:
4 of the raid teams are 8/8N and 3/8H.

Mythic team will be pushing into Mythic soon!
How has Vursula not been banned yet for harassing multiple recruitment threads?
09/07/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Yuisho
How has Vursula not been banned yet for harassing multiple recruitment threads?

Well, he’s stopped for now. That’s all that matters.
Bump! Have our week long Mythic+ Competition starting Tuesday!
Bump! 5/8H