Delete this thanks!

Was nice to see over 250 members online yesterday! If you’d like to join whisper any member online and ask them to ask for an officer to invite!

Yay BFA!
Bump!
Thanks for invite!
Hey I heard this guild is super good.
I've been interested in doing Rated Pvp although I haven't done that before. Room for a newb? Also I don't mind running raids and dungeons. I'm gonna take a while to get to 120 though, I like to take my time in the first few weeks.
08/17/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Grimrekk
I've been interested in doing Rated Pvp although I haven't done that before. Room for a newb? Also I don't mind running raids and dungeons. I'm gonna take a while to get to 120 though, I like to take my time in the first few weeks.

Sounds good Grim! We made some room last you whispered me, let’s try and get you in
Hello! i'm a relatively new player looking to join you guys. i'm mostly looking for a community to have fun with while i'm getting better at the game.
08/18/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Iamconfusion
Hello! i'm a relatively new player looking to join you guys. i'm mostly looking for a community to have fun with while i'm getting better at the game.
i'm also going to be on all day 8/18/18 finishing out my lvling to 120 if anyone wants to hang out
08/17/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Inenta
08/17/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Grimrekk

Sounds good Grim! We made some room last you whispered me, let’s try and get you in

Hey! That's cool! Sorry I didn't respond to the wisper >.< I ended up having to log right as you whispered back. I'll look for you in game tonight :)
08/17/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Zingster

I heard that this was false.
Looking to add any more to the guild?
08/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Vursula
08/17/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Zingster

Please refrain from posting on our recruitment threads further, I know it’s hard to do for you, but regardless I figured I tell you again :)
08/18/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Grimrekk
08/17/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Inenta

Hey! That's cool! Sorry I didn't respond to the wisper >.< I ended up having to log right as you whispered back. I'll look for you in game tonight :)

I’m not on at the moment but see if you can /who Warsong Vanguard and ask a memeber to get an officer to invite you!
08/18/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Iamconfusion
08/18/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Iamconfusion
i'm also going to be on all day 8/18/18 finishing out my lvling to 120 if anyone wants to hang out
Refer to my post above about looking for an invite :)!
08/18/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Istabbsurmom
Looking to add any more to the guild?

Sure are!
08/18/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Inenta
08/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Vursula

Please refrain from posting on our recruitment threads further, I know it’s hard to do for you, but regardless I figured I tell you again :)

Wasnt speaking to you, but thanks for your concern.
Bump.. in the night
Hello, I'm interested in finding a guild to call home. I've been playing since Vanilla, was on and off after WotLK, returned for legion, and was one of the top frost DK for PVE and PVP in the server. I was ahead of the curve for every boss fight up to Gul'dan, transfered from boulderfist, then I took a break after my guild disbanded due to interpersonal issues from the guild leaders.

I have been 2k+ for 2's 3's and 5's, was 1800's for RBGs, and I would love to do pvp as well/much as progressing in PVE.

I live in California, I can make raid times between 7pm-12am. Thank you!
08/20/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Rosinisha
Hello, I'm interested in finding a guild to call home. I've been playing since Vanilla, was on and off after WotLK, returned for legion, and was one of the top frost DK for PVE and PVP in the server. I was ahead of the curve for every boss fight up to Gul'dan, transfered from boulderfist, then I took a break after my guild disbanded due to interpersonal issues from the guild leaders.

I have been 2k+ for 2's 3's and 5's, was 1800's for RBGs, and I would love to do pvp as well/much as progressing in PVE.

I live in California, I can make raid times between 7pm-12am. Thank you!

Hey there, you sound like a perfect fit for us! Let’s see if we can fit you in tonight :)
Wreckmode#1300 for anyone wanting to join.

Must be at least past 11/11 LFR legion exp to join.

kek