Delete this thanks!

07/25/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Avasile
Hello!
Recently transferred from Stormrage to Tichondrius and I am looking for a new guild to call home! Previous experience is 99% PvE raiding however in BfA I am looking to embrace all aspects of the game and start PvP! I am a late night player (7pm PST) and am interested in the following.
•Raiding
•Mythic+ Runs
•Rated Battlegrounds
•Arenas
•Old Content (Achievment Hunting)

Are you still recruiting?
Many thanks!

You sound like a perfect fit for us! I’ll try and get you in today if we’re both on!
07/24/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Aisushin
So whats the raid times like for you guys? Im looking for a PvE raid group and good guild that runs early mornings or late nights

Generally they are weekdays varying from 7pm to 8:30pm start time ST, and varying end times of 10pm to 11:30pm endgames. We haven’t set times yet for BFA so atm it’s kind of in the air but the times I gave are what I’ve seen all of legion.
07/25/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Inenta
07/25/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Avasile
Hello!
Recently transferred from Stormrage to Tichondrius and I am looking for a new guild to call home! Previous experience is 99% PvE raiding however in BfA I am looking to embrace all aspects of the game and start PvP! I am a late night player (7pm PST) and am interested in the following.
•Raiding
•Mythic+ Runs
•Rated Battlegrounds
•Arenas

Are you still recruiting?
Many thanks!

You sound like a perfect fit for us! I’ll try and get you in today if we’re both on!

Thanks, I will most likely be on tonight around 930-1130. You can add me on bnet at Avasile#11518
Bump!
Okay I'm a bit rusty wish there was some way to put this best way I can
... err
I'm sorry WoW I left you 2 years ago. Okay I left you near the end of HFC in WoD two and a half years ago, but who's counting really!(Im a !@#$%^-!). We grew apart all the friends in my...in our guild left or got burnt out with mythic me included. I started to binge random pugs to fill that gap and quickly got dismayed by how people thought standing in fire "improves dps". Look I know it was not you that made me quit it was me.

I'm trying to make up for that with a new server and a new guild. Maybe going little more casual, laid back, with some light raiding heroic some sprinkling of mythic this time. Broaden our scope of play to include some "gasp" RBG. I know sounds crazy, but hear me out can even do some role play with some transmoggin. I don't know let gets crazy. I just don't want to give up what we had those 9 yrs we were together the good memories we had far outweigh the bad I want you back.

Well that's my take me back wow letter, I know little dorky but I'm a dork but looking for something like your guild.
•Raiding
•Rated Battlegrounds/wpvp

I plan on playing DK/SHAM and a TBD for BFA
btag: ARKTOS#1614
07/27/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Garrez
Okay I'm a bit rusty wish there was some way to put this best way I can
... err
I'm sorry WoW I left you 2 years ago. Okay I left you near the end of HFC in WoD two and a half years ago, but who's counting really!(Im a !@#$%^-!). We grew apart all the friends in my...in our guild left or got burnt out with mythic me included. I started to binge random pugs to fill that gap and quickly got dismayed by how people thought standing in fire "improves dps". Look I know it was not you that made me quit it was me.

I'm trying to make up for that with a new server and a new guild. Maybe going little more casual, laid back, with some light raiding heroic some sprinkling of mythic this time. Broaden our scope of play to include some "gasp" RBG. I know sounds crazy, but hear me out can even do some role play with some transmoggin. I don't know let gets crazy. I just don't want to give up what we had those 9 yrs we were together the good memories we had far outweigh the bad I want you back.

Well that's my take me back wow letter, I know little dorky but I'm a dork but looking for something like your guild.
•Raiding
•Rated Battlegrounds/wpvp

I plan on playing DK/SHAM and a TBD for BFA
btag: ARKTOS#1614

You’re more than welcome to join us! Yay!
Welcome to all who has joined. :)
Bump to the top!
Bump for this great guild
Looking to raid next xpac, done alot of heroic and normal content feel like taking it to the next level. Just changed to horde to take things a little more seriously. I had a post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766756860#post-1

Just looking for a home on tich. Raid schedules look promising. If intrested shoot me a message please I'd love to hear from yall.
The1whokills#11234
Hello there!

I am a returning player. I left WoW since Mop but I played since 2006 and I'm looking to get back at it with an active guild. I'm really interested in what you have to offer, you guys seem amazing.
I'm more of a pvp player with good old wpvp but I appreciate some laid back pve with cool guidies.

I've always played shaman and i also have a warrior as an alt.
I'm looking forward to be part of your guild and drink the blood of the alliance out of their crushed skull.

btag: Flokbok#1127
For the Horde!
Kinda thinking of xferring a character or two over to Tich because of this guild.. even though I'm in OCE, tich offers a lot more hospitality in terms of pvp, hmm.

If someones available to talk about it, my bnets chara#12337. Several years raiding exp pushing OCE top 5, server 1sts (never amounted to, sadly) but really interested in rbgs and arena because of my schedule.

Looking forward to talking with someone!

upd8: waiting on transfer time ;)
07/31/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Stakeout
Kinda thinking of xferring a character or two over to Tich because of this guild.. even though I'm in OCE, tich offers a lot more hospitality in terms of pvp, hmm.

If someones available to talk about it, my bnets chara#12337. Several years raiding exp pushing OCE top 5, server 1sts (never amounted to, sadly) but really interested in rbgs and arena because of my schedule.

Looking forward to talking with someone!

I'm going to pretend you are an Iron Dwarf and will talk to you.
Bump
Bump Bump
Moooo....whatup cows? Hope u guys have had a good end of exp, see you on the field of battle:)
07/31/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Katalinamoon

I'm going to pretend you are an Iron Dwarf and will talk to you.

Im looking forward to BFA so I can switch to Iron Dwarf! Already bought 2 wow tokens for it.
Meo....erm...I mean MOO
Bump!
...bump