Delete this thanks!

I attempted to contact someone in your guild Wednesday afternoon... it seemed all officers were afk.

Faction: Horde
Days: (Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat)
Times: 9:00 PM --> Noon PST (flexible past noon most days)
Exp: 10/11M, 7/9M 10/10M, 3/3M, 7/7M, +AOTC everything, & 2000+RatedPVP

980/255 Warrior "Tank+Dps1+Dps2" (warrior main)
975/250 Druid "Tank"
972/249 Paladin "Tank+Dps"
965/250 Demon Hunter "Tank+Dps"
961/248 Death Knight "Tank+Dps"
960/245 Monk "Tank+Dps"

Armory Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/area-52/Vvarleader/advanced
Log Links: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vvarleader#

Additional Information
    I am a multi-class/multi-spec player that mains all tanks and their dps off specs at a high end level. I am looking for a guild and community group to be a part of in BFA for the following content in game:
      PvE - Mythic+ Keystone Pushing (4k+ io score)
      PvP - Rated Arena (2k+ Ratings)
      PvP - Rated RBG (1800+ Ratings)
      PvP - WPVP in BFA (War Mode)
      PvE - Mythic Raiding (30%-100% Tier progression)
    I enjoy gaming with both serious & chill players; hardcore, semi-hardcore, and casual players alike. Any friendly players I come across are highly appreciated and I look forward to gaming with them on a consistent basis regardless of skill levels. Elitists and Toxic players are not my thing and I do not like grouping with them.

I am looking forward to hearing about your guild and the community it has.

Thank you for your time.

Battle Tag: Vvar#1359
Discord Tag: Warrior#0783

*NOTE: If possible please contact me through discord, because my battle.net friends list is almost always full. Here is a mutual discord server where you can reach me.
https://discord.gg/W5bUuHJ
Welcome Gleeva!

Hey Vvarleader, Iā€™ll try and connect with you after work :) our raid times generally start at 7pm PST so Iā€™m not sure how you feel about that! But Iā€™ll get in contact!
07/19/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Inenta
Welcome Gleeva!

Hey Vvarleader, Iā€™ll try and connect with you after work :) our raid times generally start at 7pm PST so Iā€™m not sure how you feel about that! But Iā€™ll get in contact!

I had a chat with him, but if you can, speak to him about the mythic raiding.

<3
1 Like
Bump!
1 Like
Newly transferred to the server to actually join the guild! However looks like no officers are on tonight. :(
07/21/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Drakhul
Newly transferred to the server to actually join the guild! However looks like no officers are on tonight. :(

Myself and Kizzykat are on right now :3
07/21/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Inenta
07/21/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Drakhul

I asked several members, they said no one was on, must have just missed you! Next time :)
btag Nexomnix#11838
07/22/2018 02:46 AMPosted by Drakhul
07/21/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Inenta

I asked several members, they said no one was on, must have just missed you! Next time :)
btag Nexomnix#11838

Ill add you.
1 Like
Bump!
1 Like
What are your raid times for PvE progression? I couldn't find them on your website
07/23/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Pyrock
What are you raid times for PvE progression? I couldn't find them on your website

They normally are during the weekdays, recently the mythic team did Monday/Wednesday 7pm to 10pm ST. While the heroic group did Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm. But those times Iā€™m sure will change with next tier, although likely to stay a weekday time.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately my friends and I are looking for a group that wants to raid on the weekends, due to real life issues. If our schedules change, I'll let you know!
I would definitely transfer for this, i will have a lot more time to play in BFA as opposed to legion(basically took the expansion off) . Sounds like a lot of fun,
So i'm a casual player i'd like to join but i'm new to the whole guild thing. Can I get an invite?
07/23/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Inenta
What are you raid times for PvE progression? I couldn't find them on your website

They normally are during the weekdays, recently the mythic team did Monday/Wednesday 7pm to 10pm ST. While the heroic group did Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm. But those times Iā€™m sure will change with next tier, although likely to stay a weekday time.

Hope that helps!

What is the protocol for getting into the progression for heroic PVE? Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm is good for me.
Faction: Horde
Days: (Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri)
Times: AM's one month, Afternoons another
Exp: Have 110's of every class, played since vanilla, took a break after legion, looking to get back into it.

Additional Information
I'm open to play any role, Pref. tanking.

Battle Tag: Snugglepants#1538
Discord Tag: Prof.Snugglepants#6845
Can you guys interested add me on a net @ Wreckmode#1300. I can answer any questions and toss invites tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.
So whats the raid times like for you guys? Im looking for a PvE raid group and good guild that runs early mornings or late nights
07/24/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Holygrailx
Can you guys interested add me on a net @ Wreckmode#1300. I can answer any questions and toss invites tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.

I've added you to ask some questions about the guild and see if it's a good fit for my friends and I.
Hello!
Recently transferred from Stormrage to Tichondrius and I am looking for a new guild to call home! Previous experience is 99% PvE raiding however in BfA I am looking to embrace all aspects of the game and start PvP! I am a late night player (7pm PST) and am interested in the following.
ā€¢Raiding
ā€¢Mythic+ Runs
ā€¢Rated Battlegrounds
ā€¢Arenas
ā€¢Old Content (Achievment Hunting)

Are you still recruiting?
Many thanks!