Delete this thanks!

Lol Para... good story.
1 Like
I only write non-fiction
1 Like
Hello im interested in joining the guild. Ive filled out a app on guild page! Looking for a home for bfa
1 Like
07/01/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Adaptiing
Hello im interested in joining the guild. Ive filled out a app on guild page! Looking for a home for bfa

Sounds great! I’ll be on tonight at about 6:30pm PST :)
2 Likes
Bump!
2 Likes
ooooo whats this juicy guild page i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

edit:

just saw it at the bottom of the OP mixed with youtube stuffs
1 Like
Inenta you should recruit flash too. He roots for the warriors. Obviously swbrb is anti golden state. Thing is you can only recruit his boomkin. he's a sometimes good healer. Priorities and all. Post your recruitment message to him here. They're epic. Thanks!
1 Like
Am i allowed to !@#$post here now inenta
1 Like
07/05/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Aphromonsta

Only on tuesdays my beloved! ;)
2 Likes
07/05/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Inenta
07/05/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Aphromonsta

Only on tuesdays my beloved! ;)

Only on days that end in y
1 Like
so i used to be a part of the guild some time ago before i wanted to give the alliance side a try. Now that I dedicated meself to the horde i was wondering, would it be ok to re apply to you guys again?
1 Like
Welcome back.
1 Like
Hey, I played in yalls guild two summers ago. Had a lot of fun doing WPVP. I came back to try Legion about a month ago and am ready to get involved again if yall will have me.
1 Like
07/04/2018 04:34 AMPosted by ParamedĂ­c
Inenta you should recruit flash too.

My horde toons already in WsV silly. I was petting Inenta-Cow long before you came around Para. :P
2 Likes
07/07/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Fatherjacktx
Hey, I played in yalls guild two summers ago. Had a lot of fun doing WPVP. I came back to try Legion about a month ago and am ready to get involved again if yall will have me.

Wreckmode#1300
1 Like
07/07/2018 03:20 PMPosted by FlĂ shock

My horde toons already in WsV silly. I was petting Inenta-Cow long before you came around Para. :P

SWBRB is pretty much in WSV. Good people.
1 Like
Bump.
2 Likes
Yooooo.
2 Likes
07/07/2018 03:20 PMPosted by FlĂ shock

Well yeah bruh
2 Likes
Good Guild
1 Like