Delete this thanks!

Bumping
Death To Alliance!!!
Hi, I'm a player returning for BFA after taking a hiatus around when Nighthold was about to release. I'm interested in a community that engages in both PVE and PVP, although I'm more partial to dungeons and raids. If schedules align I'm open to trying out for a raid, but I'd say I'm the guy who's happy with LFR and B-team raids. I'm typically available starting around 6:30-7PM PST when BFA launches.

I also have a mage and am leveling a BM hunter (slowly) but this will probably be my main. Looking forward to talking with an officer!
How does one become a part of the raid team? i want to pve and pvp, i used to be a tich player but followed my guild to illidan they not longer play US so i think im going to head back
wreckmode#1300
If being pulled around in a sled in BGs, netting alliance from the treetops, discussing the many different ways to eat tacos, or how to to a perfect smoky eye is your thing, send me a whisper in game!

If you wanna be good at stuff and win things, join WSV!
Hello, I'm a returning raider and PvP enthusiast in search. Things I'm looking forward to achieve in a guild are (in this order of preference):

1) Mythic raiding
2) Any form of PvP. I haven't had much exposure to rated PvP but it is something I would like to emphasize in BFA.
3) Any other fun of content such as legacy raiding, achievement runs, etc.

I have read your description and it seems Warsong Vanguard would be a good place for me. If you think I would be a good fit, please do contact me so we can give each other a try. For the horde!
08/11/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Metsu
Hello, I'm a returning raider and PvP enthusiast in search. Things I'm looking forward to achieve in a guild are (in this order of preference):

1) Mythic raiding
2) Any form of PvP. I haven't had much exposure to rated PvP but it is something I would like to emphasize in BFA.
3) Any other fun of content such as legacy raiding, achievement runs, etc.

I have read your description and it seems Warsong Vanguard would be a good place for me. If you think I would be a good fit, please do contact me so we can give each other a try. For the horde!

You can message me and I will get you an invite =D
08/10/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Pulselolz
How does one become a part of the raid team? i want to pve and pvp, i used to be a tich player but followed my guild to illidan they not longer play US so i think im going to head back

If you want to PVE you can talk to Cawky. He is the Warlord for that department. If you want to PVP, you can talk to Kushidari or myself. You can add my btag Carebear#11879 if you'd like to chat before you move to Tich.
Hey can you inv me please? Looking for some everyday regular BGs/RBGs/RPVP
See everyone in BFA tomorrow!
08/12/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Leftofboom
See everyone in BFA tomorrow!

Hypeeee!!!
*impatient moos*
I'm a returning player and your guild sounds like a winner to me. I work as a bar manager at a restaurant so I usually won't be available for raids until around 11:30 CST. I was wondering if you guys would do any raiding on Sundays/Mondays or if perhaps you had a late night group?

Very interested regardless. Battletag is Xedious#1113
Bump while I wait...
I blame the Cows for this loading issue.
I want to join this mythic team! I was always 2nd or 3rd in heals in groups. They cheated though. But anyways I peaked at a +2 keystone! It was the maw of something one i think. I'm by far the best healer in my entire guild!
Congrats to Kijari for winning our BFA 30 day game card celebrating BFA launch. Thanks to Sunshinebear for the prize! Yay!

also bump
When I can finally login, I'd love to join!
Sweet! Would love to have you!