Delete this thanks!

I believe in this guild to get cutting edge!!

2 Likes

Bumping thread!

Making Alliance work for that 30%!

1 Like

RIP to all the alliance who wiped today. Esp the ones who wiped equal numbers and need 100 more to do anything <3

2 Likes

Happy to report that WSV is 1/9M so far! Hereā€™s our first kill video on Mythic Champion of the Light!

2 Likes

Come join WSV! =D

2 Likes

Today is Warsong Vanguardā€™s Four Year Anniversary!!! Weā€™ve come a long way and weā€™re quite happy with our guild. To celebrate we created a video and will be doing in-game celebrations with our guild! Hereā€™s to more years of WSV!

Interested in joining us? Just PM us in-game! Weā€™ve have plenty to offer, check out the first post if you want to find out more or visit us at https://www.warsongvanguard.com/recruitment

Thank you.

5 Likes

Been in the guild for over 1.5 years and I love it. All around great, friendly and honest people. Thereā€™s always someone on ready to help or group up or give advice. Plenty of organized pve & pvp groups. Fun times!!

Come join!

2 Likes

Bumperinos!!

1 Like

I will have been a memeber of WSV for 4 yrs next month. Time flys when you are having fun!! This has been the best guild/community Iā€™ve been apart of since Vanilla/TBC. Truely a great core of officers, and veteran guild members that help keep this guild going!

1 Like

Come get the fun while the getting is good!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumperinos for the cows!

1 Like

Bump, recruiting tanks, hunter, warlock and rogue for our Mythic Team. Raid is Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm to 10pm server time (PST)

Looking for a experience!

Casually stealths in, bops Princess Cow on the nose, and slips away

3 Likes

Haiiiii Maso :3

Join naooooo!!

Guild die off from meh expac? Np come join up with us!

1 Like

Yeah, what the cow said.

1 Like

Bumping thread

1 Like

Bumpin it!

1 Like