Delete this thanks!

10/23/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Góremàsh
Got removed after a year off. Can I come back?

Of course!
Bump,

We're now 3/8M here's a clip of our first Mythic Zek'voz kill, yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNH8_ciyrko&feature=youtu.be
GG on that 3/8M
bumperino!

Wreckmode#1300 for more info.
no u
hello do you have a spot for a 372 holy/ret pally on your mythic progression team?
Hey don’t worry guys I got you, bump for this extravagant guild.
Bump! For The Cows!!!
I'm thinking of doing a character transfer since the reason I used to play was mostly WPVP. Glad to see some people still doing it.

Was thinking of Illidan or Area52 but didn't see any pvp guilds at all. Are you guys still active on pvp and in need of a resto shammy? xD
10/28/2018 02:48 AMPosted by Roushpowered
hello do you have a spot for a 372 holy/ret pally on your mythic progression team?

Hi friend, we aren’t in need of melee or a hpal atm so sorry to say :< more looking for range now!
11/01/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Aanjelord
I'm thinking of doing a character transfer since the reason I used to play was mostly WPVP. Glad to see some people still doing it.

Was thinking of Illidan or Area52 but didn't see any pvp guilds at all. Are you guys still active on pvp and in need of a resto shammy? xD

You’re welcome to come try us out! We always have room for healers in pvp
Mythic Raid team recruitment:
Raid Times
Tuesday, Thursday: 6:30pm Server to 10pm Server (PST)

Roles we are Recruiting
Range: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin
(as it's the beginning of the xpac, would be open to all classes if exceptional logs were provided)

If your class is not listed but you share our view for 2 day progression with a clear
aim to have fun, but also progress and have logs that can prove you are dedicated and experienced we will consider you!
Bump for raid team recruitment, looking for ranged dps!
Hi! What are your raid times?
11/02/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Inenta
Raid Times
11/02/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Inenta
Raid Times

Roles we are Recruiting
Range: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin
(as it's the beginning of the xpac, would be open to all classes if exceptional logs were provided)

If your class is not listed but you share our view for 2 day progression with a clear
aim to have fun, but also progress and have logs that can prove you are dedicated and experienced we will consider you!
1 Like
Still looking for more to fill up the Mythic raid team's roster a bit more! info above ^
1 Like
Good luck, push hard.
Bump
1 Like
Bump
1 Like