Delete this thanks!

Hello,
354 druid (play all specs really, healing and boomkin are my primary though) looking for a more pvp oriented guild. I have experience in TBC but have taken a long leave of absence from the game and am just now getting back into it. Primarily interested in doing RBGS and also some arena. PvE is fun and i don't mind raid healing as well.

If you are currently still accepting druids, please let me know. Thanks.
Bump!!!! For the Cows!!!!!
09/26/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Ittan
Hello,
354 druid (play all specs really, healing and boomkin are my primary though) looking for a more pvp oriented guild. I have experience in TBC but have taken a long leave of absence from the game and am just now getting back into it. Primarily interested in doing RBGS and also some arena. PvE is fun and i don't mind raid healing as well.

If you are currently still accepting druids, please let me know. Thanks.

Message me in game! We could use a Boomkin for RBG on Tues/Wed/Thur at 6pm server. I can also be reached on discord at Carebear#1409
Would like to join your pvp section if you are still accepting.
09/30/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Ðestroyêr
Would like to join your pvp section if you are still accepting.

Bump!!!

Get in contact with any member of the guild they will be able to direct you to an officer in the guild and get you an invite to the pvp section.

/cheers
Mythic MOTHER kill video,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMju9svBFA&feature=youtu.be

Bump!
Bump, another one of our raid groups just got 2/8M tonight!!
Bump
bump
Bump
no u
Bump
bump
Could you guys use another Arms Warrior? I'm considering a server xfer to Tich due to my current servers realm population. Let me know and I can send you a message!
For The Horde and the Moooooos
Please join these cows and help them out!
Bump we love you long time.
Got removed after a year off. Can I come back?
ilvl 375 Ret Paladin LF Guild/Mythic Uldir Raiding Team & Heroic. Contact me in game if a DPS position if available.

BTAG: Warmachine#1618
bump