[H]✨<Warsong Vanguard> WPvP, PvP, and PvE - Come WPvP with us!

Hello everyone,

Let me tell you about our community as we are currently in open recruitment for Classic WoW! I’m curious if we got first created guild? We had it created 3:45pm server! Let us know if your guild beat the time! :smiley:

Who are we?

We are The Warsong Family . We’re an established power house World PvP/Rated PvP/Progression PvE guild led by a multi-class 2k+ exp leader and 2k Co-GM’s on Tichondrius. Antorus 11/11M Cutting Edge, 7/8M Uldir. We’ve ran over 500+ For The Horde runs; medium, large, and small scale World PvP and much more. We’re currently opening our doors to start recruitment for Classic! We’re a great gaming community with a lot of absolute amazing people who go above and beyond to help people in need. We’ve been around for over Four and half years!

What will we be doing in Classic?

We do a little bit of everything! But here is a list of the majority of the activities we plan to offer:

• World PvP.
  • Dungeon runs.
  • Constant BG farming for new and returning players.
  • PvP training for new and returning players.
  • Guild PvP Tournaments for gold, prizes, etc.
  • Raid Team.
  • Gank protection. (We form groups to help lowbies being camped by higher level players)
  • WoW Token giveaways. (When available.)

PvE Recruitment
Raid Team 1: FULL
Raid Team 2: FULL
We could start a 3rd raid team if there’s enough interest!

What is required in terms of Voice Com and Add-ons?

We require you use the basic and simple PvP add-ons when grouping with our core groups. (This also applies for our PvE progression raids.)

Addons:

PvE:

• DBM or Bigwigs
  • Details
  • RCLootCouncil - Raid Team 1 only

PvP:
Will be updated when we know what’s available

Voice Comms:
Discord

Do we HAVE to attend certain events?

No, but we do ask you to help and or join in when you can. There are many guilds who will kick you out of the guild for not attending events such as World PvP and etc. We do not condone this, as everyone pays to have fun and play their game. If you’re able to attend great, if not then no hard feelings, maybe next time. But when we do host World PvP events, we do require you to get on Discord to follow directions and listen to targets being called out.

Do we have any rules?

Yes, we have a listing of rules on our website. However we keep it pretty simple, and most are as follows and keep in mind we do NOT tolerate the following:

• Trolling in general, in guild chat or trade chat, and etc.
  • Racism, or racist jokes in and out of guild chat which also includes Discord, Curse and etc.
  • Spamming, no creating/starting drama, and we do not tolerate childish attacks of peoples Real Life.
  • We have a 0 tolerance rule system and we only give warnings once.

How can we join the guild?

And also whisper us ingame for an invite!

Warsong Vanguard - Core WPvP/PvP/PvE Progression
Warsong Cartel - Leveling and alt Guild

Bonus Content:

We have an all stealth gank group within the guild. We send these people out to do impossible city kills on high ranking alliance players. This group is called The Wolf Pack. We will have this in Classic as well!

Here is a video of The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies, and more videos will be upload of them as 120s and so forth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diySVJZ-M40 - The Wolf Pack video intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHItgjeGKw - The Wolf Pack goofing around as lowbies and etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEz75iSVemE - One of us as level 110

Some Mythic Kill Videos:

Mythic Argus, Cutting Edge video

Visit us at www.WarsongVanguard.com or you can also visit our YouTube @ www.youtube.com/WarsongVanguardofTichondrius

10 Likes

Yeeeees, do it. Join WSV

6 Likes

Ey mon,

Join da Vanguard, ya know ya want to

5 Likes

Bump for WSV aka the Largest Horde Guild on Whitemane.

5 Likes

Yes come kill things with us.

4 Likes

I wish you could use your classic toon to post. Anyhow, come join the fun with WSV!

3 Likes

Bumping thread!

3 Likes

relog into the forums and they will appear.

4 Likes

Bumping thread.

4 Likes

All new applicants get a free glass of Tauren milk!

5 Likes

Mooooooooooooooo, yes moo.

5 Likes

Bumping thread! Oddly enough this says level 30 but I’m 45 hmm

4 Likes

Bumping thread! Still seeking more members

4 Likes

I am interested saw your recruiting on whitemane discord. Are you requiring a minimum lvl? I am just getting started.

4 Likes

At the moment we take any level! This will change in the future ofc, but we welcome all atm :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bump da post

5 Likes

Come Join us! We need more cute cows!

5 Likes

Looking for a home for classic? Come join WSV!

4 Likes

Yes, yes! C’mon!

1 Like

We need more cows!

1 Like