[H] Warrior/Hunter looking for a new home

I am looking for a Horde guild that is focused on clearing heroic and then progressing mythic at a reasonable pace. I am currently maining a Prot Warrior and would prefer to tank, but I am also comfortable with Fury or BM Hunter. I have been raiding since vanilla, and have prior mythic experience (and heroic before mythic raids existed). I also enjoy running M+ keys.

My availability for raids is Mon-Thu 8-12 EST.

Discord: Uldreg#2105
BNet: Uldreg#1463

Hey Melanthir! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

We are currently in need of a dps warrior. Take a look at the post and add us if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you!

Quentiam Dominus
2 Day Horde CE Shadowlands

Times:
Tuesday/Thursday
8:30-11:30 EST
Monday is optional heroic night.

First two weeks of the raid tier we hope to be able to raid on Monday in order to help us push faster.

Current Needs:
Recruiting DPS
Healers

Who we are:
We are a group of friends that have been playing with each other for a couple years looking to get back into the game again. We intend to push into mythic raiding and get CE at a raid schedule of two days a week. We have multiple CEs ourselves and are looking to get back into it with Shadowlands. Currently we are all playing casual until Shadowlands drops.

What to expect from us:
We meme and joke while also killing things. If you can’t take a joke then this guild isn’t for you. We take pride in maxing out our characters and clearing content at a reasonable pace. Come prepared and ready to go.

What we expect from you:
Coming prepared and can take constructive criticism. Keep up to date with your class and pull your weight. Basically dodge mechanics and we will kill things.

If you are interested hit us up!
Add Matured#1280, Eirok#1679, Cynne#11235 on BNet.

Short and simple. I like that. Here’s my copy & paste vomit. I’ll hit you up on discord though.

vomits

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Still looking. Horde Only

Horde Zul’Jin, Strictly Business is a semi hardcore guild looking to push mythic in a competitive pace, but not world first level competitiveness. We really need a DPS specced Warrior for our core team going into SL. that and 3 random dps spots still unfilled. Id love to chat more at Abasdar21#1478 to see if we can work together! M/T/R 8-11pm eastern