(H) Warrior- Looking for Guild

Hey all- returning to Retail after some years- leveled up to 70 and dragonflight seems to be a fun expansion…so looking to find a guild to raid and do mythic+ with.

I’m currently on Daggerspine- but thinking of transferring since it seems to be mostly dead. Ideally looking for a guild that raids around 9pm EST or on weekends after 8pm.

Been playing wow on and off since vanilla- played classic, tbc and some WOTLk before having a kid and took a break until life got back to a good schedule… Feel free to comment here or leave your discord/ battle tag if you have a spot.

Our guild on ursin is recruiting. We are a casual aotc focused guild that raid thurs and sun from 8-11 eastern. After yesterday we are now 7/9 normal and should finish up and get started with heroic on sunday. Message me here or in game green#1420 if you have any questions or are interested in checking us out.

Shoot me a message on discord. Sureshotz#6054. Would love to talk with ya! We raid 9-1130pm est Tues/Wed. Were 5/8M in VotI and currently 5/9H and 8/9N in ATSC.

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are a new guild that split off from another guild. We got AOTC over there and in this one last season. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Feel free to contact me on Discord. Kristen#2103

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome to learn with us. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey Rizor,

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

AOTC and KSM consistently!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Hey Rizor,

I’m with the Jeffs, we’re a smaller group of friends that focuses on aotc while having a great time and think you’d be an awesome fit.

We raid Sat/Sun - 9:30-12:30 est

If you’re interested in learning more feel free to add my discord.

Discord: Boogan#3595

Hey, any luck finding a group? Invincible is a heroic focused group that raids Monday and Wednesday 9-11 PM EST. I’d love to chat and see if we might be a fit.

BattleTag: Liro#1532 Discord: Liro#9600

(Bruh) is a small group of veteran, no drama WoW folks focused on M+ and Raiding. We always get AOTC regularly before nerfs hit and go for and help others get Keystone Master.

N9/9 Abberus with plans on Heroic next week.
Our raid Schedule is Sat/Sun 6:00-8:30 PST

Please feel free to add me on Discord Levo#7169 or on Battlenet Levo#11410 if you have any questions!

what are you guys LF

Warlock, Mage, Evoker, DK, DH