(H) Warrior. LFG, Late nights

Prot or Fury. Your choice. I would prefer the tank role, but can happily fufill that juicy dps role.
I am in search of a late night hardcore progression guild. 3 nights a week would be oh so sweet. I am open to semi hardcore if the fit is nice.
I played both rogue and druid to 60 for vanilla. I wasn’t happy until TBC dropped and my druid became a real tank! By that time I think I was realizing my folly. I re-rolled as a warrior for the guild and found my calling.
I really did love my warrior. I rocked both tank and dps. About halfway through cata I was forced to quit for health reasons.
Here I will link my mid cataclysm warrior. We were pulling heroic rag with sub 10% attempts. She has an equally nice heroic set of tank gear as I was fufilling both roles as needed.

Don’t pass your boy up! I am here for progression and need a home before launch. I will happily tank and or dps! Don’t ask me how I went from 85-86. I re-subbed so you could see my armory!

Posted as my old priest, Hilarious. I will be focusing on much pvp as well.

Dont worry, most of us had health reasons for quiting during cata too.

Cata was not the cancer, I swear.

Still needing a home!

Hey Ceto, we would definitely like to talk to you about joining us. Msg Heartshapes#1199 if ya can or myself on discord. brmcfan718#9955. They have more information for you and like to talk.

Added both of ya. Still looking.

what’s latenight? what timezone how late?

PST. Late nights or mornings.

Didn’t check this till now sorry, work’s been crazy. I added ya on discord.

If for some reason you decide to go alliance. I’ll leave this here .<ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING!
Otherwise enjoy the free bump

Wish I could, I am at work at this time.