H warlock/mage LF daytime or nightime weekday raid

Hi all, I am looking for a raid guild that would look past my inability to find a good raid guild this expansion thus far due to my weird availability to raid. I’ve been doing basically nothing but keys, with a short amount of time in a heroic guild where I got to 10/10 normal and 6/10 sod a few months ago. I’ve been just doing KSM boosting on my lock or alting and it’s getting old…I just want a chance to get better and raid here and there you know? I’m getting alot of rejections from recruiters based on my lack of raid experience but I feel like I am a good player.

I am also willing to raid on my mage.

All I’m asking for is a chance

Hey Cianide, we’re looking for ranged DPS. Would love more warlock friends on the team. Take a look at our spam, the best way to get a feel for us is to join our discord and poke around. You didn’t list your raid times so not sure if ours work for you but if they do we might be a good home for you!

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi cianide,

I’d love to chat since my guild is looking for a lock. I believe in brining in the right personality and working with raiders to make a cohesive team. Below is our spam and I hope to hear from you.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

heyoo! let me know if this interests you! Recruiting Mythic Raiders for 9.2!

|Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom - Team Legacy
|Alliance Proudmoore

|Raid Times/Days: M/Tu/Wed 7 - 10 PST
|Current Progression: 5/10 M

|Recruit Contacts:
|Btag: InjectAcid#1440, Feyranna#1657, Strife1#1555
|Discord: Acidreign(Epipens)#8402, Feyranna#1966, Strife1#2371

|Requirements: Have great attendance, no toxicity and be a team player!

|Needs: Disc-Priest, WW Monk, Warrior
|Wants: Warlock, Mage, dps dk, mw monk, dps druid, shadow priest, enh shaman

|Always interested in talented players who want to be part of a LEGACY!

hey bud your in luck we are looking for a Warlock for now leading into 9.2 we are 5/10M we raid tues/weds nights from 8pm to 11pm est if your interest id love to chat you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on bnet

Evening Cianide, I’ll plug my guild post here and let me know if you see a fit.

Hello, we are “A Night Off” on zul’jin server. The heroic team raids thursday / friday at 8-11 est. busy guild with a fee raiding teams and plenty of m+ being ran every day. There are people running a variety of key levels and the environment is very friendly and accepting. I joined the heroic team a fee months ago especially because there was no shaming and bringing people down if they mess up. There are some amazing players in this guild and team nut it is also a good place to make friends. If you have any interest and want to chat more my bnet is istra#1251. We are currently looking for ranged dps and your lack of xp wouldn’t matter as we still reclear every week and probably will till the end of the tier

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 10/10H and 5/10M. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need a few more to fill out our roster!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

I went super hard in 9.1 and was a 8/10M and 2k I.O (Season 1) player. This led to me burning out and eventually taking a break from WoW. I founded because I want to find a core group of players to enjoy any and all forms of WoW content and whatever else. I am in the beginning stages of building and would appreciate anyone reaching out for discussions. My plans for the Guild are: AOTC every tier (ez) and then move into Mythic progression and see where prog takes us. Raid times are TBD but I am thinking 2x weekly 2Hrs absolute MAXIMUM each night. Along with that I want to have times during the week dedicated to M+ and RBGs. I really just want to push any and all content with some dope people.

Discord: Arrhythmia#4205
Discord: Arrhythmia#4205

Hello Cianide! If you are still on the market, please check us out! Hope to chat, take care :slight_smile:

Hello!! I’m Kelraz from the guild The Deviants on Zul’jin [H] we are currently recuirting DPS for our raid team going into 9.2 and hopefully beyond we recently had a reform in guild and would like to refill our ranks. We don’t usually take breaks from raiding as a whole, individual breaks do happen but we usually keep running till the next major-patch drops so there is a lot of chances to try something different “alts” “different roles (dps, heal, or tank)” once we have achieved our goals. We do chase AOTC but with the intent to slide into mythic once we fill comfortable to do so. We are a relatively relaxed guild with our raid nights consisting of joking and messing with each other watch out for the priest grips but on bosses we look for clear coms and focus on getting the boss down.¹

We also look into pushing Mythic plus any chance we get.

10/10 CN Heroic
2/10 CN Mythic
10/10 SoD Normal
10/10 SoD Heroic

WEEKEND TEAM

• Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm
  • Looking to recruit strong DPS positions but all is welcome.
  • Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS

• Good Attendance
  • Fully enchanted , and proper pots for your class and spec
  • A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
  • Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
  • Good knowledge of your toon and spec.
  • Cauldrons and feasts will be provided

You can contact me here or in game!
*Char names
*Kelraz
*Crone
B-tag
XKNOWFEARX#1474

If you are up to server transferring we are still recruiting for 9.2. Here is our current ad post below with most of our info and contact.

We are not worried about “raid experience” as long as you know your class and can pull the dps use, your utilities etc lol. Boss mechanics can be taught and since it will be a new tier soon we will all be learning them together. Also a mage would be a bonus!
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
•1 Tank and those who have tanking specs for mythic plus (bonus)
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal. BUT…any player who can perform is welcome.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hey I sent you a msg