[H] Warlock. Returning player looking for an active LGBT friendly casual guild

I stopped playing WoW roughly around the beginning of BFA. before that i raided from Wrath to Legion in the same guild. I was a guild leader and raid leader for a time within the same guild. i stopped playing because the overwhelming responsibilities were starting to bleed into my real life. Just recently decided to come back and play a little more casual.

i play a Warlock at 120. i have multiple level 110

Only interested in Horde

Not interested in Mythic raiding. Don’t mind heroic/normal raiding

I play evenings

Guild does not have to be exclusively LGBT but must be LGBT friendly

Just looking for friendly people to enjoy the game with.

My battletag: #clumbaby11239

1 Like

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central, but you’d probably be more interested in our casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

We’re not exclusively LGBT, but we do have many members & officers that are.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Hey Clumbaby,

Oaken Rebirth was a Mythic Raiding Guild that succumbed to the attendance boss during 8.2. We are on a low pop server that we are all very attached to and active in the server community, so we decided to reorganize to be an AOTC guild for 8.3.

Our Raid Schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 (PM) EST where we will start in Normal and then proceed to Heroic. These nights we are casual, but serious enough when we have to be serious.
We run alts with a sister guild on Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST with a very laid back atmosphere.
We also have a very active Mythic+ scene, and are running two tabletop RPGs over Discord using the Fantasy Grounds program.
I’d like to consider ourselves LGBT friendly, though as a CiS White Male myself there is always room for reflection and improvement. We do require all of our members to be respectful and mature.

My battlenet is: bbqelf#1383
Discord is: Zaratta#8070

Message me if you’d like to talk further.

Justac

Hey there Clum, I’d love to chat - you could be great for our Wednesday aotc team!

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.
Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hello Clum,

Pyreanor is a startup raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is to raid at 6pm Pacific Tues/Thurs. We’re also returning to the game and looking to start raiding in 8.3. Our officers have played together as far back as BC and this isn’t the first time I’ve run a guild.

Basically we want a guild where people don’t rage in voice chat or engage in other bad behavior like that. The only way to assure that environment is to make it ourselves.

Our goal is ahead of the curve in Shadowlands or sooner.

Wyrmrest is a large PVE-RP server and people are fairly friendly. A couple of our officers also DM RP stuff when not playing other parts of the game. Our current campaign has been running about 4 years (been continuing on discord during our break).

Multiple officers are on the LGBTQIA+ spectrum so… Yeah.

Feel free to contact me if you’re interested.

Bnet: Zandrae#1418 Discord: Zandrae#0301