(H) Warlock Main LFG

I’ve been away from the game since the end of Legion and am just getting back into it, looking for a new, active NA guild+server as I’ve moved from Aus to Canada.

-main is my destro lock, but also plan to alt my holy priest and prot warrior. I’ve played all 3 roles in progression raiding in the past, but won’t have my lock ready to raid for a bit yet (just hit 60!)

-1 or 2 raid days a week, preferably weekend

-laid back fun community who take raiding seriously but have fun with it

-mature in terms of age and sense of humor (I’m in my 30s)

-community that does other achievements/mount hunting/activities together

Would love to find a new home with great long term friends!

Aegis of the Exiles on Thrall is recruiting. We have two raid groups, heroic and normal. We have a great group of people and an active discord in the evenings. Our focus is raiding, but we do it all so I’m sure you’d find plenty to do other than raiding as well. You can find us in guild finder or message me directly. Hope to see you soon in the Shadowlands! Loktar!

Heroic Raid: 10pm-12pm EST (Tues/Sun)
Normal Raid: 10pm - ?? EST (Fridays only)

Bnet: Krabapple#1282
Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931

Hey Maralyce,

We’re currently recruiting for TBC, if you haven’t already found a home we would love to hear from you! Below you can find our guild info and contact info.

Guild: Raider Joes
Faction: Horde
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers.
Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Warlock x1

<10 Man’s>
Warrior Tank x1

Hey there, I know you said you’re looking for weekend times, but if you can make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST), I think we meet all the rest of your requirements :slight_smile: I’ll leave a link to our info below for you to look over, and if you’re interested, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Maralyce, welcome to Canadia-land! :slight_smile:

Our guild sounds like the perfect fit for what you’re looking for! Our guild is an 18+ guild, most of us are in our late 20s to 30s. We have quite a few achievement & mount farmers, myself included! We host Fun-Runs: achievement runs, mount/transmog farming runs. We host a variety of contests & events everyone in our community can join in on!

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST (server time), I hope these days and timeframe could work for you!

Would love to chat more!
Neithia#1315

Please check out our forums post for more info on our Guild!

Hello friend!

OD Gaming is looking for raiders for 9.1. We host an AOTC run and are in the process of establishing a mythic/CE progression group. We raid Tues/Thurs 730pm-1030pm EST. If you are interested in learning more about either team, please feel free to reach out to me.

Btag: Ceresc#11710 Discord: Ceresc#8690, Maiestas#9870

Potency is recruiting and you look like a good fit!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to any exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

Hi Maralyce!

Welcome to Canada! Where abouts are you? Arm of Hades was founded in Toronto, and about half of our active players are from that area. Based on your demographic and goals, you would probably fit in very well here :slight_smile:

Here is a bit more about us:

Hopefully this resonates and I hear from you soon!

Would definitely like to add a strong Warlock for 9.1, so lots of time to get ramped up!

Best wishes in your search,
Shtanky - GM - Arm of Hades

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are getting ready to start into mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/fri

Hi there Maralyce!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!